Pre-63 Properties and the Potential Impact of Standards

Is it possible they’re not being advertised as pre 63?

Absolutely. Search for houses with the word ‘bedsit’ in the description and you get 4 results, not in the 'pre ‘63’ search. I’m sure there’s plenty more besides

27 of these for sale is already a decent number, IMO. Taking them on is not a job for the faint hearted, as either investment or as a re-conversion to family home

This is an old but quality post and I would very much like to review the files mentioned by the OP, which have been removed since uploaded 10 years ago

Since I am new to the “thepropertypin.com” is there a way to message a user ?

Thanks !

The a/c has not been active since 2014. Looks like it might have been blocked. For some infraction of rules.

If you search on the public document titles they should turn up. The posters private data is long gone.

Thanks !

What do you mean by

If you search on the public document titles they should turn up

?

Hi,

I came across this post from 2011

But it seems that a lot has changed in 10 year.
The OP wrote:

PRTB data is available here: prtb.ie/public_registrations.aspx

But on the RTB site I can’t seem to find any data search tool
Any ideas?

Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.rtb.ie/check/index.html

Hi,

I came across this post from 2011

But it seems that a lot has changed in 10 year.
The OP wrote:

PRTB data is available here: prtb.ie/public_registrations.aspx

But on the RTB site I can’t seem to find any data search tool
Any ideas?

If you select / copy the name of the official documents in the post and use google to search on that name it will show the current location of the document. Government documents are moved around all the time. This is the easiest way of finding their current location.

the loss of pre-63 properties due to the new Regs has surely added to the homelessness problem.

Many properties, usually divided into bedsits, were sold off by landlords as they couldn’t afford to upgrade them to the new standards

Thank you so much !
You have helped me immensely

All the best