Ranelagh Madness? why haven't these sold?

I’ve seen some snapped up very quickly in Ranelagh despite, IMHO comical asking prices so can anyone explain why these ones are languishing?

4 Moyne Road

For sale at various prices since 2006!!! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=15001&hilit=4+moyne+road

and this one:

9 Cullenswood Gardens

For Sale since Sept 2012 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=46634&hilit=9+cullenswood

Or this one, Its not quite Renalagh but almost, and its on a beautiful square with a West facing Garden

40 Belgrave Square

Its been for sale since 2009 viewtopic.php?f=23&t=27367&hilit=40+Belgrave+Square

Are they for sale but not for sale? are buyers just ignoring them as they have been listed for so long?

I’m sure there are more examples.

check your links again…none working

You need to fix your MH links there TI.

Fixed links

myhome.ie/residential/brochu … -6/1929057

myhome.ie/residential/brochu … -6/2536888

myhome.ie/residential/brochu … n-6/111643

1st one dark and crap photos and has been overpriced for a while.

Second just changed EA had an offer of the asking apparently also they gave it a lick of paint as it was looking a bit tired - imagine it will go soon.

3rd pretty steep at 750/sqm even for the right side of Belgrave square

I think there are much nicer locations than Belgrave Square and at 1.65m you have choices!

Links fixed. :blush:

I think the house on Moyne road is not really for sale. Never herd of the EA and the vendor was not bothered in cleaning the house before the photos were taken. Maybe the bank is forcing a sale and they have to show some effort? but that’s a complete guess.

The house on Belgrave Square is one of the most over priced houses in the area. If we thought 30 Cowper road was over priced then this AP is a complete joke. The house is the same sq.ft and price as 30 Cowper but is a narrower terraced house, over 3 floors with on street parking, also Belgrave area is not as sought after as the Cowper area. In 2011 a double fronted detached villa of similar Sq.ft and large garden sold on Belgrave road for €900k, this shows how over priced this house is.

Surprised that the house on Cullenswood did not shift given that the houses around the corner on Mountainview did even with higher AP as I think Cullenswood are nicer houses. maybe the Victorian facade is much more popular than a 1930’s one ?

9 Cullenswood Gardens has a sale agreed sign outside…