Residential Mortgage Arrears, Restructures and Repossessions

He must have some kind of Bat Radar

https://www.tsunami-alarm-system.com/uploads/pics/banner_alert_tsunami_02.jpg

The problem is that Hall has two trump cards to continually play to shutdown the debate.

1. The banks are thieves, liars and are always wrong. 100% of the time.
  2. You emotive eviction/homeless argument. It’s a no go area for dissent from the consensus.

All heavily sprinkled with Chicken Lickening about a tsunami on the way.

Good call, about 6 mentions so far on Primetime…

“Make no mistake, the tsunami is coming”

David Hall, Primetime 10th April 2018

meanwhile in Greece
ft.com/content/e7a5732c-3db … 972418fec4

To recap. Here is the opening line from the opening post of this thread, dated the 10th of May, 2012:

See you failed to define soon the Jackal, ya tripped up there. You need to be more rigorous in future K! :astonished:

I know, rookie mistake :unamused:

If you don’t pay your mortgage for 12 years will you acquire the house by squatters rights

Just then, it suddenly dawned on Canny of the Family McSavvy… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: :confused: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :astonished: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: 8DD 8DD 8DD XD XD :sick: :cry: :blush: :slight_smile: :astonished: :smiley: :laughing: 8DD 8DD

Another heartbreaking tale of a hard pressed mortgage holder being turfed out on the street by the vile banks.

independent.ie/irish-news/c … 98116.html

Do the Rev Comm’s or the Fraud Squad ever look at the courts pages of the national papers?

The revenue will take note, unless the bank make a compliant I can’t see how the Fraud Squad could be involved

irishtimes.com/business/fin … -1.3498819

give a fucking guess

Meanwhile

10,000 borrowers should lose homes, says expert

irishtimes.com/business/fin … -1.3499156

Didn’t read the article but Hall at it again. No “tsunamis” this time :angry:

I wonder how many times he’s used similar hyperbole at this stage

An expert who understands the principle of secured lending I presume unlike most of the “experts” and “campaigners” you see/hear quoted

Sunday Business Post gone full Sindo.
It used to be the only fiscally conservative voice in Ireland

:unamused:

The SBP’s market is middle aged small business owners so it’s hardly surprising.