Riverway, Old Bridge Road, Templeogue, Dublin 16 (-20%)

was asking 1.25M

Now asking 995K.

myhome.ie/2828686

Is only up a week or so.

Can’t see anyone paying 1M for a house in this neck of the woods even if it is amost in knocklyon…:slight_smile:

A million quid but they couldn’t be bothered to lay some grass to make an attempt at a lawn

Classy

It’s harder to time the market if you’re waiting for the grass to grow.

Down to 875.

myhome.ie/residential/brochu … 16/2889382

Meanwhile this

myhome.ie/residential/brochu … 14/2743020

way smaller, in need of complete modernization, smaller garden etc etc went for 740k

daft.ie/price-register/dubli … field-ave/

Suckers

I definitely think it looks like value compared to that Butterfield one you’ve posted. All in all, you’re getting an A-rated 7-bed, 4-bath home extending to approx 3,100sqft in a sought after area and you have the opportunity to pick the finishing touches yourself. Personally I’d prefer it if it was slightly cheaper again with absolutely no finishes (i.e. no kitchen, no interior doors, stairs, etc.) as I’d do pretty much everything differently, but that’s just down to personal taste and the fact that I’m totally averse to walnut wood these days for some reason unbeknownst to me. Granted, two of those bedrooms and one of the bathrooms are attic rooms that they seemingly can’t refer to as bedrooms/bathrooms, but they appear to be accessed by a proper staircase and I’ve seen plenty other houses like this where the attic rooms are perfectly suitable as bedrooms.

Disclaimer that I haven’t seen this in person - might have issues not shown in ad.

New ad as well to hide the price falls

Sale agreed

myhome.ie/residential/brochu … 16/2889382

Sold 860k per register

propertypriceregister.ie/We … enDocument

Doesn’t seem the worst. A few of the recent prices achieved seem to confirm prices are definitely on the slide ( at least the kind of stuff I’m familiar with)