Russia, liberating Ukraine from the clutches of the Menace

If you’re so intent on seeing Russians killed, you could of course join one of the foreign legions and put your money where your mouth is.

Otherwise it’s just the same old script, spouting the same bilious shite for over a decade, all of it rooted in a world view based on WASPiSH AngloAmerican cultural superiority.

Anyone cheerleading the path to war for others from the safety of their apple pie existence is a nasty piece of work. Plain and simple.

Re Ireland, you left decades ago and by the state of your commentary haven’t returned ever since - stuck in the bigoted psychology of the early 70s - a relic with zero credibility.

Just like the statelet you lot manufactured up north which is now in the process of going the way of the Dodo. A beaten docket and a defeated people.

The UK itself quite likely to be next.

In the meantime those of us with a semblance of a brain hold out some hope for a diplomatic solution to what’s happening in the Ukraine. Because the alternative is likely to be horrific.

1 Like

I’ve been watching Russian TV since 1983 on my Playstation and Xbox, hard luck to the suckers who only had a 2600

The supreme function of statesmanship is to provide against preventable evils.

The Ukraine and Russia both failed in this regard, once the war is over its the Ukrainian nationalists who will realise they have been the suckers, they will gain nothing for huge loses

I’m glad I live on an Island, but I wish I had a clued in ruling class

2 Likes

Zelensky’s talk about joining Nato and rearming with nuclear weapons will go down as the worst leadership in the region for decades and decades. Just a (bad) Jewish comedian.

What the Ukranians have gained is they’ve demonstrated they’re a real country, in contradiction to Putin’s and a lot of other Russian and Foreign pre WW1 imperialist mindset. A real country fights - and thats what they’ve done.

Enoch Powell always regarded Russia as Britain’s natural ally and had come to their mutual aid in Napoleonic, WW1 and WW2 times. Putin’s rationale for war is straight out of British pre WW1 mindset: the Albert Venn Dicey & Randolf Churchill propagandizing that Ireland didn’t exist as a separate Nation, or the Winston Churchill propagandizing that “there was no such thing as an Indian nation”. In this sense I’m half surprised @jmc isn’t more sympathetic. Maybe all those years surrounded by bitter Jewish neocons has gotten to him.

This might be useful at this time.

But it will now end up being a smaller country. how is that a win ?

I work with a lad who did a stint in the British Army, (Iraq, Northern Ireland, Kosovo) he has the very same take as jmc, if the Russians take the Donabss and Odessa, its only a matter of time before they push further South and liberate Constantinople, this will put the Suez Canal in to play, people like jmc don’t want to let the empire in India be undermined, Liz Truss/Borris J have the same thinking, it all makes sense from their own POV

What does ‘liberating Istanbul’ look like - genuine Q?

Clearly, being ruled by a Jewish comedian is not a win. He got them invaded. But since invasion they have fought. Post 2014 war they were a joke. Selling their weapons to the Russians. Now they’re fighting. Now they’re a people.

This is literally the same crap you hear spouted from Ukrainian bot farms that gets regurgitated by people in the west who possess no critical thinking facilities. This completely unrealistic, maximalist objective that this war needs to be fought to the bitter end isn’t good for anyone. The bill for death and destruction is already in the 100’s of thousands dead, the economic cost is likely hitting a trillion. The refusal to negotiate is only going to increase this cost. 300k Russian troops are going to come crashing down on Ukraine in the next few months.

Ukraine will pay a horrible price for refusal to negotiate.

1 Like

[quote=“TruthSeeker, post:457, topic:90032”]300k Russian troops are going to come crashing down on Ukraine in the next few months.
[/quote]
Those 300k troops will be even worse than the ones they are replacing.

It’s amusing how the roars for peace talks from pro-Russian voices have really amped up in recent weeks, across all social media platforms.
It’s very touching how it’s motivated by a desire to save Ukrainian infrastructure and lives.

This doesn’t seem neutral. Despite the tap dancing about it not being weapons. Is Ireland at war with Russia?

Reminder: Ukraine has never risked itself or any of it’s relationships to do anything for Ireland or speak up for any of our interests. It’s a gangster state.

https://archive.ph/W5MGm

1 Like

Do you not remember being conscripted.

1 Like

Sad.

A few links to the intel slava telegram channel coverage:

You’re listening to propaganda.

The standard of reporting on this war in the MSM has been a disgrace. Last week the press were all a buzz about the mass graves found by the Ukrainians in Izyum.

Well laid out graves, with crosses and names where the dead were known. Strangest mass grave I have ever seen. All the talk has suddenly died on the supposed atrocities committed, probably because it was all over blown. But facts don’t matter, it’s yesterdays news now :drooling_face:

This week the latest invented news is about the overwhelming level of protests against mobilization. Those Russians that have been mobilized are being portrayed as drunken oafs. The MSM would have you believe that Russia is already finished, that a collapse is imminent. All anti-Russian propaganda that will be just as made up as the rest of the nonsense that we get blasted with.

Explain to me how an army that is struggling in many aspects of the war - poor equipment, weak logistics, fatigued soldiers and attrition of key personnel etc is going to start getting better with an influx of even less well-trained greenhorns?

Assuming it’s a MSM lie about reluctance to sign up and these fellas are itching to hit the front line and fight for mother Russia, do you really think these FCA lads are going to improve things?

1 Like

In a word, Yes. The Russian spirit has not been broken. The sanctions have failed, and in fact have strengthened resolve of the populace as they often do. America would only have mounted a similar operation with a 3:1 superiority ratio. Russia did ok given it was outnumbered (mostly by “the Ukranian FCA”)

You pop up whenever there’s a perceived setback for Russia. Zelensky is a cokehead globalist puppet fool. He wanted this. He wanted escalation (talk of joing Nato and getting nukes). Now he’s getting it. His War on the Steppe against a Russian horde.

Russia’s biggest problem from an early stage has always been a lack of manpower. The 180k troops they initially went into Ukraine with was enough to overwhelm the country in the very early days. Unfortunately as Ukraine started to mobilize and be flooded with NATO weapons, the Russian advance started to stall and recently stop. Russia weren’t blind to this. They have been recruiting private military contractors (notably Wagner) and volunteers to try and boost the numbers for a long time now, that was never enough to plug the gap. It’s only now that they are getting this critical volume of boots on the ground. I am surprised it’s taken the usually astute Putin as long as this to realize, but he’s finally twigged this is an existentialist threat to Russia.

The MSM typically has a completely blase attitude about Russian mobilization, you see the usual tropes been thrown out. One video of a rusty AK rifle is used as evidence that Russia is out of stuff (we’ve been hearing this lie from day 1). Another video of drunken soldiers freshly mobilized to make them out to be incompetent (not realizing it’s a Russian tradition to get shit-faced on the day you ship out). Another video of a 50 something year old with mobilization papers as evidence that Russia are forced into mobilizing old men (apparently Russia aren’t allowed make a clerical error).

This continual barrage of Ukraine war propaganda and conditioning is on purpose. The Western authorities have plunged us into war with Russia, and to keep the whole show on the road requires the population to believe that Russia are the bad guy, and that no expense must be spared to fight this war. No cost to Ukrainian lives, financial cost of vastly higher energy costs, or massive support to the military industrial cost is too great. We are all Ukraine, whether we were asked or not.

At every stage, they will tease that victory is just around the corner. Just one new shipment of arms away, or worth bearing another inflation busting energy cost increase. There can be no peace either. Only total victory over the Russian state can be accepted.

It’s a total con job that has no end.

1 Like

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-27/nord-stream-probing-pressure-drop-at-second-russian-gas-link?srnd=markets-vp

Feb, 2022

Pres. Biden: “If Russia invades…then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.”

Reporter: “But how will you do that, exactly, since…the project is in Germany’s control?”

Biden: “I promise you, we will be able to do that.”

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1490792461979078662

3 Leaks, all within international waters.

Has been pointed out online that this US vessel is in the area.

:thinking:

2 Likes

But actually they were out of service, weren’t they? NS I turbines made by Siemens were never returned from Canuckistan due to “sanctions”, NS II was never switched on.
I think we’re being played here big time with much bigger agenda.
Anyway, this plays into The New Normal (aka depopulation), 6uilt 6ack 6etter, The Great Reset agenda. Soon there’ll be some waterproof Russian Passports found in the vicinity of the “explosion” location, together with empty bottles of Leningrad Vodka and some babushkas.

Even if Russia never wanted to send energy to Europe ever again it would be able to demand higher prices from China and India if it had a working pipeline to Europe.

1 Like