Sports People Killed and Injured by the Shots

vaccine
genocide

Yes it’s a very effective injection :syringe:

Depends which vial though :woozy_face:

I didn’t say it was new, I said it seems to have replaced booze as first choice for recreational purposes. It is far more prevalent now than it was 10 or 20 years ago. You help prove my point with your Maradona reference. Particularly fond of the substance himself and not exactly the healthiest heart

The Spanish newspaper “Mundo Deportivo” confirmed that Aguero suffered from an irregular heartbeat, and thThe interesting thing is that the Spanish newspaper confirms that Barcelona was aware of Aguero’s heart condition, and it was expected that there was a possibility of a recurrence of that case.

This comes despite Aguero having successfully passed the mandatory medical examination, and it was decided to go ahead with the deal, with the belief that the player will always be in control and there will be no further concerns.at the Argentine had already had similar attacks in some previous chapters of his career.

A bit of scepticism is not a bad thing, I’m merely pointing out that this is not new to sport:
Fabrice Muamba heart stopped for 78 minutes against Spurs in 2012
Iker Casillas retired after a heart attack during training in 2019
Danny Blind fitted with an ICD in 2019
Daniel Engelbrecht had a heart attack during a match in 2013
As I mentioned, it’s even more common in cycling -
Michale Goolaerts,
Daan Myngheer,
Gijs Verdick,
Rob Goris,
Kim Kirchen,
Frederiek Nolf,
Alessio Galletti,
Tim Pauwels and
Stive Vermaut
all died of heart attacks during races in recent years
Many more in other sports if you do a bit of googling

The title of the thread is “Sports People Killed and Injured by the Shots”, a very clear statement, not a question or suggestion
Interesting that proof is only asked for when I suggest Covid might not be the cause.
Maybe for balance, people that post on this thread of an injury or death caused by the Covid jab could provide proof too. Even proof that the person has actually been vaccinated would be a start

seems to have replaced booze as first choice for recreational purposes.

I’m sceptical of that claim.

It is far more prevalent now than it was 10 or 20 years ago.

Possibly, but IMHO it a drug which tends to increase in prevalence towards the end of economic cycles.

Many of these cases would require a full investigation and medical autopsy to clearly determine the cause of death. This discussion is by that reason in the realm of speculation/anecdote until further evidence emerges.

What can be discussed factually is the changes both in the number of cases and the frequency of occurrence.

Sigh. Another $3.50 guy

If you know those cycling names you must know that professional cyclists treat their bodies like Chemistry sets and that those deaths are support for the idea of deadly side effects from blood & heart treatments rather than some sort of refutation. It weakens your case.

Will you ever fck off with your facts and reasoning. Fckin Colombo Cert isn’t interested.

Not true if you read the post above the post asking you for evidence of your statement.

I’ll accept that definitive evidence connecting the vaccines to the recent spate of heart problems in elite athletes appears to be absent….for now.

However you’ll also accept however that many of us who have followed football since we were kids have never come across this phenomenon before. There has been one or two a week of late.

I do remember Cormac McAnallan from Tyrone dropping dead from something similar a good few years back and defibrillators being made compulsory at all GAA club games thereafter……however in my 30 odd years of playing GAA and soccer on the playing fields of Ireland, America and a few locations across Asia, often 2 or 3 times per week, I have never once witnessed an incident of heart failure on a football pitch.

What’s occurring at present is highly unusual to say the least.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1463926037889396736

They aren’t going to publish their findings, they are concerned about losing research money’

Dr Aseem Malhotra reveals a cardiology researcher found similar results to a new report showing an increase in risk of heart attack following the mRNA COVID vaccine.

As you’d expect. No sub to open.

“Scientists…”

Which scientists?

“Leading scientists”

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Any attempt to discuss a possible link was shut down quick enough though,

TalkSport, for example, had to cut off Trevor Sinclair, 48, from a broadcast as he questioned whether Fleck, who collapsed during his side’s win over Reading, had recently had the jab. “I think everyone wants to know if he [Fleck] has had the Covid vaccine,” he said.

Old timers around here will remember the misleading economists…

A poster here claimed to know he hadn’t had the shot while avoiding responding to a request for evidence of same.

Fair play to Sinclair although that’s likely the last time he’ll be let near a mic or camera

The latest tactic is to blame Covid itself rather than the vaccine. Clever.

Scientists have countered claims linking the Covid-19 vaccine with an increase in the number of footballers developing heart problems.
On-field emergencies involving Wigan’s Charlie Wyke, John Fleck, of Sheffield United, and Sheriff Tiraspol’s Adama Traore prompted wild speculation.
However, experts have pointed to research showing that previous coronavirus infection would be a more likely contributory factor than the jab, if there was any link at all.
A recent American study found that younger people infected with the virus were up to six times more likely to develop myocarditis than those who received the vaccine.
“Anything the vaccines do, natural infection will almost certainly be more common with disease,” said Prof Keith Neal, who has 25 years of experience in the research of the epidemiology of infectious diseases at the University of Nottingham.
Prof Jonathan Ball, a molecular virologist at the same university, added: “Studies have shown that Covid is more likely to cause myocarditis and pericarditis than the vaccines.”
The pair, who referenced research by universities and heart centres in Ohio, had already expressed their concern about former players sparking fears the vaccine had contributed to the recent health alerts.
Prof Neal said there was no evidence to show conclusively that any aspect of Covid was impacting on health in elite sport. “But these things are always investigated if reported,” he added.
Wyke, Fleck and Traore were still undergoing tests on Friday

Thank God that’s cleared up so. As Snaps said above “pull the other one”.

Undoubtedly it’ll be some comfort to some of those who are jabbed and were beginning to justifiably wet the bed.

Another match halted while a fan receives treatment for a medical emergency:

Totally airbrushed out of the BBC live chat.

Nope. Live text features a stringer tapping a tablet, with sentences generated via AI. Check out the formulaic nature of the posts. ‘Fan collapses’ is unlikely to be an available tab.

Flagged in their match report: “The players left the field for a short while moments later as a fan received medical attention.”

Maybe they need to make it an available tab so seeing as collapses are part of the occasion now, it would appear.