State of Florida - State of Ireland

corona

State of Florida

WHEREAS, due to the tremendous steps the State has taken to protect Florida’s most vulnerable populations and rapidly offer vaccines to every eligible Floridian who desires one, local communities lack justification in continuing to impose COVID-related emergency orders restricting the rights and liberties of their citizens; and

WHEREAS, on May 3, 2021, I signed into law SB 2006 - Emergency Management - which provides, effective July 1, 2021, that any emergency order issued by a political subdivision must be narrowly tailored to serve a compelling public health or safety purpose, must be limited in duration, applicability, and scope in order to reduce any infringement on individual rights or liberties to the greatest extent possible, and may be invalidated by the Governor, at any time, ifthe

Governor determines that such order unnecessarily restricts individual rights or liberties; and

WHEREAS, it is my determination that the remaining emergency orders issued by the political subdivisions ofthis State due to the COVID-19 emergency are not narrowly tailored to serve a public health or safety purpose and unnecessarily restrict individual rights and liberties,

including the economic and commercial rights and liberties ofbusiness owners in this State; and NOW, THEREFORE, I, RON DESANTIS, as Governor of Florida, by virtue of the authority vested in me by Article IV, Section I(a) of the Florida Constitution and by the Florida

Emergency Management Act, as amended, and all other applicable laws, promulgate the following

Executive Order:

Section 1. In order to protect the rights and liberties of individuals in this State and to accelerate the State’s recovery from the COVID-19 emergency, any emergency order issued by a political subdivision due to the COVID-19 emergency which restricts the rights or liberties of individuals or their businesses is invalidated.

Section 2. Nothing herein prohibits a political subdivision of the State from enacting ordinances pursuant to regular enactment procedures to protect the health, safety, and welfare of its local population. Only the COVID-19 emergency orders, as defined in SB 2006, enacted prior to July I, 2021 , are hereby invalidated.

Section 3. This order is effective beginning on July 1, 2021 and shall be immediately filed with the Division o f Administrative Hearings.

Read Full Floridain EO here: https://www.flgov.com/wp-content/uploads/orders/2021/EO_21-101.pdf

State of Ireland

This Country is Currently Suspened

Remember kids POPULSIM is BAD. It’s highly infectious and leads to free thinking and other bad waywardly stuff - JUST SAY NO!

A thing that came up in conversation, was the subject of an in-law that moved to US early 00’s but at some point moved to Florida, and the feedback was last year was one of the best years of their lives as such. So now.

Here are the requirements for entry: