The ADE endgame - "Bomb Dropped last night"

vaccine
ade

Robert Malone

MRNA Vaccine Inventor Told He Risks ‘Being Assassinated’

Clinical scientist and researcher Dr. Robert Malone made the alarming admission on Twitter on Sunday, claiming that an “ experienced journalist ” told him his life was in danger for speaking publicly about the risks that come with taking the mRNA jab.

Last night an experienced journalist told me that I need to get security because I was at risk of being assassinated, ” Dr. Robert Malone claims.

So, I hope that this is hyperbole and an over-reaction, but last night an experienced journalist told me that I need to get security because I was at risk of being assassinated, ” Malone wrote.

Robert Malone is credited with inventing mRNA technology used in some coronavirus vaccines.

I do not know how to even begin to think about this. I am just a middle class person. Security??!!??

Users on Twitter supported the idea of paying for protection, but Malone lamented he couldn’t afford private security detail.

Another user noted that Malone, by being such a prominent voice speaking out against the vaccines, risks stopping the flow of billions of dollars.

That was precisely his point, ” Malone replied, referring to the journalist.

https://principia-scientific.com/mrna-vaccine-inventor-told-he-risks-being-assassinated/

Another theory - That the vaccines promote senescence & aging.

https://twitter.com/parsifaler/status/1428373205199298561

Is he not saying that both the virus and the vaccine do this? (Need to read this when I’m more fully awake).

Edit: It does seem to state that they both do this. The key component that is doing the damage (that they are focussing on) is the spike protein so I guess you could argue that the vaccine is far worse. However, there is the point that the virus will replicate itself a lot. So really you are trying to make sure you don’t build up a very big viral load in your body. Maybe the inhibition of the virus using some of the drugs mentioned is the best (if only sensible) way forward. But, it’s definitely another massive argument against taking the ‘vaccines’.

That’s the implication. I recall a twitter exchange with someone who was asserting that COVID was incredibly neurotoxic because of the furin cleavage site on the spike protein (all coronaviruses are a bit neurotrophic tho, bunch of viruses are, where they can hide dormant in ganglia, or cause neuropathies or GB & stuff). Which got me wondering, but the vaccines… produce the spike protein…

It’s concerning to me. But there’s not much written or circulated on it as a possibility, as you can imagine.

https://twitter.com/alexberenson/status/1430177657535279117

Pump Up the Volume.

“…Vaccine wipes out those antibodies…”

When they said “Great Reset” they meant reset the humanities god given immune systems.

Video @ Src: https://twitter.com/BristolBlues32/status/1431967143004975112

My read of that very short clip, is if you had the virus, you got yo’ natural immunity i.e. antibodies, then when you went and got the injection, you lost all that natural immunity and those big beautiful life saving antibodies.

Yep, I can really see vaccines never being a thing ever again ever after the dust has settled.

2yrs+ Permanent lockdown - NO EXIT

Comes Out Spinning

If this Pharma-Regime-Head was a washing machine he would only have one cycle, a SPIN CYCLE!

Donnelly warns of pressure on health service from ‘non-Covid wave’

Minister for Health Stephen Donnelly has raised concerns about a “non-Covid wave” of patients putting pressure on the health service.

He said that deferred care for cancer patients and others because of the pandemic would push up waiting lists, which are already at over 900,000.

The Minister said he wants to implement a number of initiatives to tackle this, but added that they will be “expensive”.

He indicated he would like to keep “as much as possible” of the Department of Health’s €21 billion budget allocation from last year, despite warnings from the Department of Finance that borrowing will need to be reduced.

Mr Donnelly said: “I’m very concerned about this, the non-Covid wave, we’re already seeing it.

“We’re seeing people presenting to emergency departments now at levels we would have seen in previous winters. They’re sicker, they have deferred their care.

“Some of the time they’re older, they have a longer average length of stay.”

He added: “I think deferred cancer care and deferred cancer identification is a real issue, and there will be issues across other clinical areas.”

Mr Donnelly told RTÉ’s Today With Claire Byrne he believed this was happening as a result of people not attending emergency departments or their GPs during pandemic lockdowns.

The Minister outlined a number of areas he would be seeking funding for in the forthcoming budget in October.

He said: “I’ll be looking for funding for universal healthcare, for waiting lists, for the winter plan, for women’s healthcare, for public health, mental health.”

Asked if he was looking to keep the €21 billion allocation from last year, he replied: “I’d love to hang on to as much of it as possible.

“But really that’s an ongoing conversation between health and public expenditure.”

One measure to tackle the non-Covid wave of patients will be to recreate the winter plan from last year, Mr Donnelly said.

“Last year’s winter plan was really successful, it was very expensive, but it was really successful,” he said.

“We had the lowest trolley numbers on record for winter, but we only had a 12 per cent reduction in people arriving to the emergency departments. We need to do that again.

Mr Donnelly said these measures would be part of a move towards universal healthcare, as promised under the Sláintecare programme.

He said: “What I want is a budget that funds the priorities, and the priority, the mission is universal healthcare.

“We have a completely unfair system in this country where a huge number of people can’t get access to care when they need it.

“Ultimately that’s the mission, universal healthcare. When you need healthcare you get access quickly to high quality healthcare.”

Minister Donnelly also said that Ireland’s phased approach to reopening society is working, with the 14-day incidence rate of Covid declining to 450 per 100,000, compared with 550 a few weeks ago.

More than 90 per cent of the adult population will be fully vaccinated in the coming days, while 88 per cent of those over the age of 16 are fully vaccinated.

In terms of the total population, 70 per cent are fully vaccinated.

On Tuesday, an additional 1,470 confirmed cases of Covid-19 were reported by the Department of Health.

There were 367 patients in hospitals with the disease, a decrease of 17 on the previous day, while the number in intensive care units remains unchanged at 59.

Src:

Next up

Pandemic record topped as over 400 patients waiting on beds in Irish hospitals

More than 400 patients across the country are waiting for beds in Irish hospitals this morning, in the highest figure since the start of the pandemic.

The Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation (INMO)’s Trolley Watch recorded a total of 413 admitted patients waiting for beds on Wednesday.

Of these patients, 343 were waiting in emergency departments, while 70 were in wards elsewhere in hospitals.

The hospitals with the largest number of patients waiting for beds are as follows:

• University Hospital Limerick – 69
  • University Hospital Galway – 45
  • Cork University Hospital – 39
  • Letterkenny University Hospital – 27
  • Sligo University Hospital – 26
  • University Hospital Kerry – 26
  • Midland Regional Hospital, Tullamore – 22
  • Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin – 21
  • St Vincent’s University Hospital, Dublin – 21

It comes after the number waiting on beds on Tuesday, 395, broke the previous record for the highest number during the pandemic and prompted the INMO to warn that hospitals are now experiencing the worst overcrowding since the pandemic began.

The union’s general secretary Phil Ní Sheaghdha said on Tuesday: “Overcrowded hospitals can act as infection hotspots for Covid. Vaccination has made a massive difference, but there are still big dangers for frontline healthcare workers.

“They are being regularly exposed to the virus and our members have reported long-term impacts. We need maximum protection for frontline staff.

“We need to see proper audits of every healthcare workplace to ensure that ventilation meets a high standard. We have a huge amount of data on how this virus spreads – now it is time to act on it.”

Meanwhile, there are 335 people hospitalised with Covid-19 across Ireland as of Wednesday morning, with 59 people in intensive care.

Src:

Suck it up says the Beeb

When you allow your body be used as a veritable white sands for Pharma weapons of mass destruction.

Don’t expect to still have your life long functioning immune system - suck it up says the Beeb!

You’ve probably heard a lot more sniffles around if you’ve gone out recently or got on public transport.

Perhaps there’s that one person on the work call who’s not muted and starts a coughing fit before a meek: “It’s not Covid, I’ve been tested!”

Or, maybe you’ve been ill and agree with people saying that what’s going around right now is “the worst cold ever.”

**Well get used to it. Because cold season has begun. **

A normal cold for her would have “a runny nose, sneezing, a bit of a sore throat and feeling a bit rundown”.

“Nothing like this,” she tells Radio 1 Newsbeat.

“I barely slept, I’d wake up in the night just coughing, a constantly runny nose and feeling so tired,” she adds.

Rebecca did lateral flow tests and got negative results, but has been ill for more than a week, and was left wondering “if it’s ever going to end”.

And she’s not the only one.

The lie, using an irelevant truth.

“We’ve actually been seeing a rise in the number of coughs and colds and viral infections,” says Dr Philippa Kaye, a GP based in London.

She says the numbers have been as high as you’d see in a normal winter and the main reason is because of the easing of coronavirus restrictions.

"We are mixing in a way that we haven’t been mixing over the past 18 months," says Dr Philippa.

“During those first lockdowns, we saw numbers of other [non-Covid] infections fall. We think that that was primarily due to the restrictions on meeting up.”

How is it a lie. We did this all last year, we mixed post lockdown bolloxology in the summer of 2020, everyone forgets how relaxed 2020 was compared to bullshit get on the trains 2021 (bandits not over yet either) and we didnt’ have this, not by a long shot, and not forgetting those California docs among the many who warned what would happen after people rekindled (exosomes), yet it didn’t turn out like this, so we actually know, this is a big filty dog lie, this is cover for the mass poison of people on the planet, this is the UK market segment of destruction but they’re playing the same here.

Oh but the article don’ts say anyone was or was not vaxxedd… says you, with a low grade imagination, and of course it doesn’t. If you can read but not read it, nothing we can do for you bud at this point, so best of luck and enjoy your pints and indoor dining. :icon_beer: No time for University Challenge games, this is WAR.
:bomb::syringe:

Jack Ruby’d

Oh and here is another flagrant thought, you know all these empathic articles appearing, how, oh the backlog of delayed and missed health care appointments (people fault for not turning up) causing cancers too rise, and the system be swamped, with winter like levels during summer time, no no no… the injection causes cancers to return and appear out of nowhere and fast.

They knew. They knew. They knew. They Knew. :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Therefore they could pre-condition the masses with plausible normalisation mind-poison narratives via MSM weaponised assets so you would not notice the multiple ways they have come at you and you children for the kill, and create one of many blindspots leveraging your confirmation bias to short circuit and override your self preservation reflexes.

You Know What…

Incredible, who could have ever imagined this!? :thinking:

https://youtu.be/ZwR7natWqLk

Alt video source:

A side point but very common now for those making videos to ahem ahem words they ahem in videos

Meanwhile back at the Ranch

The people have been poisoned, when posing the people, it seems to be very important for the perps to continue to administer the gas or gaslighting until the people drift off. Once more ISAG terror operative doing the business, also important to make note of comms too:

Long Covid, now the cover for Posting the nation with the lethal injections.

Covid: 1,051 new cases amid warnings health system cannot handle strain of Long Covid

Speaking to Newstalk, Prof Anthony Staines said up to a tenth of daily cases will require medium or long-term care for post-viral symptoms.

Prof Staines added that the public healthcare system is not ready to cope with the number of patients who will require treatment.

"[Long Covid] is going to have to be managed in primary care, but out primary care services are also run off their feet. We don’t have enough doctors, we don’t have enough nurses, we have very few psychologists, we have very few physiotherapists, who all play a big role in managing Long Covid, but they’re just not available.

“If you have money you can get care, but if you don’t, you’re in serious trouble,” Prof Staines said.

According to the latest data from the HPSC and HSE, 1,642 first doses and 3,826 second doses of the Covid vaccine were administered on Saturday, as well as 33 single-dose jabs. To October 2nd, a total of 7,231,598 vaccine doses have been given in the State.

Src: https://archive.is/s9oPt

33 single dose jabs.

Clowns.

Welcome to the “Good Place”

“…everyone getting the vaccine… destroying their innate immune system…”

Ireland is in a "Good Place"

The Refrigerator (remember William Perry?) has got the ball!

The New Negative Equity

AIDS+

It gets worse – A comparison of official Government reports suggest the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome much faster than anticipated

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/15/its-worse-than-we-thought-fully-covid-vaccinated-ade/