The ADE endgame - "Bomb Dropped last night"

vaccine
ade

Takes ages of screening through comment sections on different forums to find these little gems.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9fse2jOYiBWm/

From Reddit. I found the link hidden in between 1000 comments on ZH and later on Jim Stone.

Comments. Always scan them, that’s where the real gems are hidden.

Here is the science. The many qualifications in the conclusions at the end of the paper are not encouraging

and here is the subject vaccines…

Human body has so many barriers against poisoning. Imagine all the effort into killing us… direct injections of poisoning substances into the blood stream.

Nope, the technology maybe from a sterilizing treatment but the actual uptake site for the SARS 2 mRNA vaccines is the muscle tissue injected and the associated axillary lymph nodes. Which is where most of the initial immune response action happens. Those are the target cells and main uptake area.

It’s all connected to the blood stream at the end of the day, isn’t it? Do you think the muscles are fed by one way working fast food where the nutrients are coming in and all the rubbish is discarded beside the bench? No.

It’s all interconnected. Capillaries in the muscles, the lymphatic system and the extracellular matrix. Them spikes will find their way where they’re design to go.

The idea of vaccine: are you afraid of the infection? We have the infection for you injected straight into your body, with omission of all the natural barriers human body possess. Plus there is a pile of Hg, Al and some other metals.

the original article was about the initial cell target. Which did not apply in this case. As for what happens afterwards, as I said before, they dont have a clue.

Madness.

“How to overcome obstacles and barriers for efficient target delivery of siRNA remains unsolved.”

I left this field well over a decade ago and it looks as if targeting in the body (unlike inside the cell) is still the main issue. Back then you could attach certain extra molecules on the Liposomes at the end of the PEGylated chain and this would help target certain areas of the body e.g. Galactose would target liver cells. I know that PEG chains by themselves would target cancer cells. I think that this is because cancer cells have loose lipid walls, very very loose, unlike the strong lipid walls of healthy cells. I think this is why the loose liposomes will target them more easily than healthy cells and this was the mechanism used to deliver the cancer killing drugs to these cells (Not sure if I read this in a paper or am just guessing this myself but it sounds plausible either way). Other than these two mechanisms of targeting cells in the body, it does not look like the field has developed much on targeting of different cells. Even with these methods of targeting, the Injected Liposomes would still be travelling all around the body in the bloodstream so they could potentially target many, many other cells. When I was studying this, this was always a major concern to me and why I thought this field might never go mainstream. (Actually, just recalled that there may have been one other method where you could inhale these liposomes and they would then go to the lung cells, effectively targeting them, which for certain diseases could have potentially been effective. Again, this was just a theory at the time, but sounds good at least until trials take place showing problems).

It looks as if this targeting issue has not even been considered or maybe just not a concern brought up with the release of these ‘genetic vaccines.’ From reading other articles recently it looks as if up to 75% of the ‘injected liposomes’ could move from the injection site in the muscle and spread around the body. As you mentioned, these will just travel everywhere. They have not even bothered putting any targeting molecules on these ‘genetic vaccines’ as far as I can see. (I should have mentioned I’m specifically talking about the Pfizer and Moderna genetic vaccines). I have read articles where the ‘genetic vaccines’ are moving into heart cells, ovary cells. I’m sure they are infusing everywhere in the body. I’m not quite sure why they wouldn’t.

I’m still amazed that this is the first product that Moderna has brought to market. A basket case of a company where many tops Scientists were leaving even at the end of 2016 and then they bring their first product to market 4 years later having never got one previous one by the regulators bit.ly/2YdozBA.

Everything about what is happening is madness in my opinion. This is a reckless postgraduate experiment except it is being carried out on a global population. These molecules were so complex and they almost never do what you want them to do in the laboratory, in perfect conditions. And, that’s just part of the outer shell of them that I worked on. Let alone when you put them altogether with the other components to form the liposome (nanoparticle) and then put them into the body. There is nothing to suggest they have even considered some of the dangers or that major advancements have taken place since I left this field. Having said all of the above, I’m not even sure which cells they would want to target with these ‘genetic vaccines’ but it would have been good to protect the cells they didn’t want to target.

Src: https://twitter.com/BryanDeanWright/status/1461411771151839233

From the People Who Brought you the 4th Wave:

Social Democrats co-leader Roisin Shortall said: “There’s no doubt the situation is very grave and we have a very narrow window of opportunity to try to flatten the curve.

Src: https://archive.md/qZg6o

Flatten the curve, the same strategy that the UK had last march and were roundly condemned for.

From this article OW: they already managed to poison 500k with the “booster”. Scary $hit.
These bunch of psychopaths is not gonna stop.

They are scam artists. I was there nearly like 30 years ago. Food science and medicine.
Food science was all about to manufacture at the minimum cost with the maximum shelf life. It never mattered the amount of chemicals added to achieve the goal.
They £ucked me out. If one is not completely brain dead there is no way to carry on.

Some people now have had both DNA & mRNA tech injected into their bodies, under the deceptive and misleading title of “vaccine” and “booster”, and they are totally ignorant of the Pandora box of outcomes they have allowed themselves become, and then the aggregate effects on society at large.

The crime is still in motion. The perps are happy to own it.

Is that why it has not stopped?

500 mln as written in the stone.
Pizza Gate and Epstein’s recordings keep the perpetrators in line.

Well with ADE and Adverse reactions wave is truly underway since July and how an there be any signs of it stopping if they are hitting people with a 3rd lethal hot?

ADE leaving people who got both shots with an immune system unable to deal with a virus, the coivds and possibly any or many other immune challenges, leaves 3.6 million people in “godo place” according to top NPHET profs.

Doubt there will be mass screening of white blood cell levels in the population but people are FREE to do it themselves if they can find a lab willing.

AIDS+

A comparison of official Government reports suggest the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON OCTOBER 10, 2021 • ( 370 COMMENTS )

Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-70 year olds have lost 40% of their immune system capability compared to unvaccinated people. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 2.7% and 8.7%). If this continues then 30-50 year olds will have 100% immune system degradation, zero viral defence by Christmas and all doubly vaccinated people over 30 will have lost their immune systems by March next year.

The 5 PHE tables below from their excellent Vaccine Surveillance Report, separated by 4 weeks, clearly show the progressive damage that the vaccines are doing to the immune system’s response.

People aged 40-69 have already lost 40% of their immune system capability and are losing it progressively at 3.3% to 6.4% per week.

Weekly Decline in doubly vaccinated immune system performance compared to unvaccinated people…

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/10/comparison-reports-proves-vaccinated-developing-ade/

A video fo a guy reading the same thing.

More Dead. A Lot More to Die.

One in four people who have been admitted to critical care in hospital with Covid-19 have died, according to the chief medical officer (CMO).

… The CMO reiterated that every 1,000 cases of the virus will lead to between 20-25 people requiring hospitalisation, of whom 2-3 will require critical care in ICU. “We also know that, since June of this year, 1 in 4 people who had Coivd-19 and required critical care in our hospitals have sadly passed away,” he tweeted.

“This information is not easy to hear, but it is an important reminder of the serious risk that Covid-19 continues to pose to all of us,” he added.

Src: https://archive.md/t3W6R

JUNE was the peak of the #2 pfizer killshot. That’s what changed.

My estimate the EoY figure will see approx 80% more dead in 2021 attributed to the coivds compared to 2020.

What I found interesting at the start of this last year while digging through the literature was the huge disparity in the established science between the various vaccine delivery types. With attenuated virus vaccines it was - very well understood at all levels. For adenovirus vaccines it was fairly well understood but they seemed to have a good handle on the less understood elements. For mRNA vaccines it was, well we kinda understand most of the stuff at the basic cell level, but everything else, not a clue.

They are at the start of what is usually a multi-decade learning process. Fascinating technology but at least one decade away from early maturity, where they understand enough to make informed judgements about risks / benefits for the general population.

There is only one valid medical reason for using mRNA vaccines, as a bio-warfare attack civil defense measure. Due to how quickly they can be retargeted for new engineered variants. No other.

The story with current mRNA vaccines will end in only two possible outcomes. Either those responsible will be put and trial and some will go to jail for what they did. Starting with the public health officials. Or else western liberal democracies as we have known then over the last few generations are over. Replaced by hybrid authoritarian governments which are a mix of Singapore and the old Soviet Union. Liberal democracy will survive in the US after a big battle but for countries in Europe and places like Canada, Australia and NZ the odds do not look good at the moment. For those countries whatever they were on Jan 1’st 2020 is gone, never to return.