The Federal Reserve

So Bernanke is asking the government to close the Fed down then?

A bit like Dracula asking for tighter security at the Blood Bank

On Thursday the Congress pushed ahead with the Consumer Financial Protection Agency and there was talk of regulating derivatives and pay:
nytimes.com/2009/10/25/weeki … n.html?hpw

Bennie boy starts talking about regulation and pay reform on Friday:
abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory?id=8898178

Surely just a coincidence?

Anyone think the Fed will raise interest rates soon - Like in the next twenty f*****g years?Because thats how long you are going to have almost zero interest rates - DECADES.:

bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=a8ig1fwz8rvU&pos=4

I lasted 1:19m.
The thought of her shrill voice still gives me shivers down my spine.

Jobs report is a disaster,dollar has fallen off a cliff…

bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aP.Qw_ZZQH5w&pos=1

mcclatchydc.com/100/story/77791.html

That snake Geithner is at it again…

Japan is deep in the brown stuff as well,its exportes are losing money now,and thats before the further collapse of the dollar:

They are going down with the US.And yet the government seems unwilling to do anything about it!They keep tying their economy and currency to the dollar,economic suicide plain and simple.

https://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601101&sid=aBnQp11lNnjc

That snake Geithner is at it again…

Japan is deep in the brown stuff as well,its exportes are losing money now,and thats before the further collapse of the dollar:

They are going down with the US.And yet the government seems unwilling to do anything about it!They keep tying their economy and currency to the dollar,economic suicide plain and simple.

bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601101&sid=aBnQp11lNnjc

The more you think about it, the scarier it becomes.
Keynesian economics taken to the nth degree.
Between the USA and Japan, somethings got to give sooner or later.

At first I thought there was at last someone with the balls to take these animals on,but after reading a few paragraphs you can see the Fed have already seen the challenges to their authority coming and got one of their insiders to propose a set of fake new rules and regulations that appear to reign in and restrict their powers but in reality it is purely cosmetic and allows them to continue more or less as before.In case you are in any doubt here is the one sentence that summed up the whole article and the sham execise that it will become:

Yeah,cos the Fed are just dying to raise interest rates aren’t they?It’s those pescy politicians on Capitol Hill that keep trying to interfere and create credit bubbles that are the real enemy of the American people.

bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=ar1GEW82NxDU&pos=5

Timmy’s talking…yes you guessed it strong dollar :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bloomberg.com/avp/avp.htm?N=av&T=Geithner%20Says%20Global%20Economy%20Needs%20a%20%60Strong%27%20Dollar&clipSRC=mms://media2.bloomberg.com/cache/vZYGVc6dKBKU.asf

Remember Greenspan saying it was impossible to prevent bubbles from forming because it was impossible to identify when a market was in a bubble?

Now Bernanke is coming out with his predecessors same drivel as he fuels the next bubble with his insane zero interest rates and money printing.

bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=as_A0gWmNAVY&pos=2

The Fed have,as usual,seen it coming and have shut it down already:

And how about this for breathtaking hypocrisy and downright lies?

Yeah the results up to now have been nothing short of bloody brilliant Benny,keep up the good work…

bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aVoHrJp0jQ98&pos=7

I don’t know how mucch the Fed are paying their insiders but I imagine they are getting control over both houses on the cheap,perhaps they could increase their payments to get Barney Frank a new set of teeth?
His gnashers are a disgrace to all self respecting corrupt politicians around the world.

It’s passed :open_mouth:

globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2009/11/ron-paul-alan-grayson-audit-fed-bill.html

End the Federal Reserve begins. The end of the Printing Press of Paper money. Where will gold go now.
endthefedusa.ning.com/

Down, doncha think?

It appears to me the Fed and the ECB are shadowing each other. (I hadn’t a clue about repos and all this carry-on before I started reading the pin - now I’m an expert. :mrgreen: )

Guest Post: Fed-Covert Money Printing Alert -> zerohedge.com/article/guest- … ting-alert

Will the Sp500 make newer highs over the coming weeks?It’s looking awfully toppy,falling volume,falling RSI,is this the end of the rally that looked like it would go on for ever?

Professori nice chart, but you missed a even bigger Bearish Signal for me…

Hint to do with the RSI…(even bigger than a falling RSI that you have pointed out, correctly)