The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

I know I’m being picky but I wouldn’t be able to cope with all the birds sitting on the overhead phone line and shitting on me shack all day long.

Here’s something you don’t see every day:

daft.ie/dublin/houses-for-sa … n-1408769/

“That looks pretty norm-- holy shit”

Mother of Marilyn :open_mouth:

touch.daft.ie/dublin/houses-for … lose-modal

By the way, for anyone who enjoys this thread, a UK forum has a huge one here: forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho … &page=1057

I saw this recently on lovin dublin or the journal! I see the cabra lady also makes an appearance.

Haha. I missed that with so much Marylin going on. I couldn’t fully figure it the first time but they’ve got a tanning booth in the kitchen too. Why go hungry while you’re bronzing?

Actually here’s the non-mobile link
daft.ie/dublin/houses-for-sa … n-1408769/

atlasobscura.com/articles/la … lin-statue

This looks roomy.

myhome.ie/residential/broch … ow/3973437

1203 sqm if you count the attic and “mews”. :smiley:

https://photos-a.propertyimages.ie/media/7/3/4/3973437/c5173e2c-e1f3-4eb9-9f4e-bb4d410e192b_l.jpg

Would you not be better off renting rooms in an actual Hotel? At least you wouldn’t have to clean it. I pity the poor neighbour behind them having to look at the arse of it every morning.

Sure that’s only for the staff!! 8DD :laughing:

60 Mount Prospect Drive , Clontarf
daft.ie/dublin/houses-for-s … n-1478883/

Headache inducing living.

I don’t really understand the purple room. Are you just meant to sit on the tiny couch in front of the giant mirror? Weird.

I assume there is a drop down/pull out bed behind the mirror

Is that Bosco doing the splits on the bed?

1A Lakeland Avenue, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin

350k for a new/recent build 120sq.m. detached 3-bed in a mature estate in Stillorgan may seem very attractive in the current market.

But there’s a catch … and it ain’t the missing boundary fence.
I presume you couldn’t get a mortgage for that.

Boundary fence obviously one issue. What’s the other? (I’m sure it’s staring me in the face!)

From the text: “The roof of this property will need to be reduced by 18 inches.”

Good luck!

https://www.seamlessroofing.co.uk/wpimages/wpcab1e9a9_05_06.jpg

Eesh! Yes indeed, staring me in the face. That could be a tricky one alright!