The Irish Republic as you knew it, has been suspended

coronavirus

Sounds like March wants another shot at the prize, third time lucky I guess and people willing. :whistle:

#holdfirm

This is critical.
I think we have made progress in the management of this disease,
Every symptomatic covid patient should be taking vit D zinc melatonin and low dose aspirin. Each of these has been shown to be of benefit and are cheap and relatively innocuous. If they get sick enough dexamethazone should be used but that’s a medical decision.
The other thing is there has been a move to delay ventilatory support as early ventilation does not improve outcomes.
All the above Ireland should be able to tolerate a higher number of cases without overloading ICUs

Why would you ‘test’ using pcr tests at all, given the inventor said they were completely unsuited to disease diagnosis, and people like Boris Johnson are on record as saying they have a 7% reliability?

Is this a mental wall for you or is it that you don’t believe these facts? If its the latter, i can find the references for you if you like? Or are you closed to that?

Why would you ‘test’ using pcr tests at all, given the inventor said they were completely unsuited to disease diagnosis
I found that said before but I also found it was refuted.

people like Boris Johnson are on record as saying they have a 7% reliability
The full paper Boris Johnson based those comments on involved a scenario. An infected guy is tested, if hes symptomatic or if his disease has progressed to the point that its detectable by a test, he doesn’t board a plane. He’s actually positive and allowed on board when he lands he’s tested. Under those circumstances there’s a 7% chance the disease has progressed during the flight time to the point that its now detectable by testing. Its higher for longer flights and lower for shorter flights.

if the scientific community changes its mind on testing being a reliable way of detecting Covid I’m open to changing my mind as to it being the gold standard test. I’m not open to changing my mind cause someone in a forum found something against best current accepted scientific theory.

The side that most doctors, epidemiologists, and scientists are on (presumably using repeatable experiments and the scientific method) as regards testing is the one I believe in on balance. I don’t pretend for a moment to have an education capable of telling which side is the truth on this but I have to put my blind faith in something.

Oh yes, media “fact checkers”. Some kid fresh out of college (or an intern) with some liberal arts degree and no career prospects in a minimum wage job. That how much the “fact checkers” are paid. A few bucks over minimum wage.

So the “fact checkers”, like you it seems, knows so little about the science that they dont realize that the original HIV statement by Mullis was about a retrovirus which being far more genetically complex leave a far bigger genetic footprint during the PCR process. So whatever he said about PCR for detection of HTLV III is even more applicable to human corona viruses (HCOVs). Retroviruses being an order of magnitude more complex than HCOV.

RT/PCR is a fast cheap convenient diagnostic molecular test when used during the differential diagnostic process in a clinical setting in conjunction with other tests. It is only used for this purpose as a confirmation test when the probable prevalence levels are such that the test conforms to the medically (and legally) accepted criteria of a clinical reliable diagnostic test. Acceptable levels of Type I and Type II errors.

When RT/PCR is uses as a mass screening test the Type I error rate (50% plus) and Type II errors rate (95% plus) are so high at to not only make the test results medically meaningless but under current medical ethics and the applicable laws the use of such a test in this way breaks a hell of a lot of professional and professional liability laws. Its medical malpractice pure and simple

In the last year of researching the professional literature (some of it posted here) I have yet to find one single person who actually knows how the process works, the real world clinical uses of such tests, and the mathematical of the testing process, who stated in print that using a molecular diagnostic confirmation test as an indiscriminate mass screening test had any scientific or medical validity. Not a single one.

What I have seen is a large number of medical bureaucrats and people with only a cursory understanding of the process tell outright lies on multiple occasions. Very deliberately obfuscating for purely political reasons. This is political pure and simple. Zero science involved.

Just one example. The science has not changed since 2003. The diffrential diagnostic process chain for SARs CoV1 was this. First non specific respiratory infection symptoms, then early viral pneumonia symptoms, then cloudy chest X-RAY, and only then the confirmation PCR test for HCOV SARs CoV 1 markers. Usually three positive markers.

If you dont understand why it has to be done in that order and that order only due to the mathematics of sample error rates / prevalence then I must assume you failed Leaving Cert Maths. There is zero mathematical basis for using RT/PCR as a mass screening test and anyone who says otherwise is a charlatan or a bullshit artists.

I posted a paper here many months ago discussing exactly this mathematical problem with prevalence and testing procedures and why only antigen or seroloigcal tests (not molecular) can even come close to be medically acceptable as valid tests for mass screening. Have acceptable levels of Type I and Type II Errors.

Thats the actual science. Not some bullshit written to support the media narrative by a kid at Reuters who majored in something like Media Studies and minored in Interpretive Dance and now has $60K in student loans to pay off. In other words, an idiot.

Interpretative Dance.

Correction Nov. 13, 2020: The verdict of this fact check has been changed from false to misleading, to reflect that the quote examined may have been a fair reflection of Mullis’s views, even if not a direct quote. The body of the text is updated in places to further clarify this.

Winston Smith works as a fact-checker for the Ministry of Truth in Orwell’s novel 1984:

All I can say is that we should be thankful that Ryan Tubridy, and RTE, have guided us through this dreadful pandemic. Their defined benefit pensions are most richly deserved.

We should all be more literal-minded and guard against venal curiosity and abstract thoughts.

So does all of this mean that the reported global positive case numbers are completely incorrect?
Does it mean the reported global positive case numbers are massively overstated?

I will let @jmc answer that, but anyone who is interested might want to go back to at least Feb, in the main Coronavirus topic, read on and catch up on the controversy surrounding the subject of PCR “testing”.

I also created a topic very specifically around this issue because it was present very early on in the whole event and since the whole show rests around the “tests” it is here - Coronavirus Testing - Reliable and Accurate?

It is the only important question to ask - How reliable and accurate are the tests?

Has the Irish media every put anyone in the government under any kind of serous rigorous questioning when it comes to this single issue or do we accept blind-faith as suitable base to keep a Constitutional Republic intact?

Add into that the much touted 99.97% recovery rate, why it is necessary to destroy our entire economic system and means of living and why are we running live genetic modification trials uncritically on the population at large while maintain a medical tyranny, sorry if this all seems a bit convoluted, but why?

The second important question is, How many asymptomatic cases have occurred and have not been recorded by testing?
In the spring a huge number of deaths were recorded, relative to the number of cases. So therefore, only a small percentage of springtime cases were tested.

this is lies. Fact checkers are spreading lies. THe journal are Facebook’s factcheckers for example, they lied about the great barrington declaration.

You’re depending on fact checkers with questionable motives to uphold your version of reality that does not equate to the truth).

Johnson was NOT talking about a scenario, he was talking in general about the pcr test. If he was talking about a scenario then why has the video been scrubbed from everywhere on the internet?

The official “cases” mean nothing, until the only important question is clarified.

The official numbers indicate that the pandemic is well OVER (the declaration of the pandemic is controversial because it turns out a changed the definition in advance of this event, as I understand it made it easier to declare a pandemic) but the holding onto the criminal levels of power to continue the run of crimes against humanity is not over by a long shot.

Why?

So does all of this mean that the reported global positive case numbers are completely incorrect? Does it mean the reported global positive case numbers are massively overstated?

Very much yes. Then numbers quoted are a classic example of heterogeneous polluted data. Or how to lie with statistics 101.

SARs CoV 2 infections can lead to viral pneumonia. Thats the “SAR” bit. If people dont die of severe pneumonia (with a proven SARS CoV 2 infection) they did not die from SARs CoV 2. They died from something else. They may die with SARs CoV 2 but that another subject given that in all the countries with high “SARs CoV 2” infection rates all use indiscriminate RT/PCR testing. And those with low “SARs CoV 2” infection rates only use very strict testing protocols and diagnostic criteria. Like Norway and South Korea. And pretty much all countries before March.

So in Europe the Irish and UK “COVID” numbers are junk. Statistically worthless. They are so polluted by ambiguous data. Same goes for Italy and Spain. Number in France less so but still not terribly accurate. Germany a lot better and Scandinavia pretty good data. Same situation in the Far East. China numbers completely fraudulent. Totally. Taiwan and South Korea completely accurate. The rest somewhere in between.

In the US the state of Washington state has the most reliable statistics. As do states like Idaho, the Dakotas etc. States like NY, NJ and Ma the numbers reported are not quite as junk and fraudulent as mainland China but pretty close on occasions in the early days. Still fairly worthless. In California its still a testing cluserf*ck omnishables. So par for the course. And recent uptick in numbers is most likely due to the testing delay now being less that the incubation / infection length time.

So its a given that countries with high “COVID” death rates a large percentage of those deaths had false positive tests.

All you need to know about the HSE statistics that RTE read out everyday is that if they had tested exactly the same people 18 /24 months ago they would have got pretty much the same number of positives. And they will get about the same number of positive in 18 / 24 months times. Thats how prevalent false positives are in those numbers. Those “case numbers” dont mean anything. Except the ones in ICUs with pneumonia. Those are the real cases. If its not in the ICU its not a SARS. And from the CSO numbers it looks like pretty much the same number of people died from pneumonia this year as last year. So whatever epidemic mortality bump we might have had was over by June.

What you are seeing is pure unadulterated media driven mass hysteria. Nothing else. As of today your risk of dying of Influenza is still higher than dying from a SARs Cov 2 infection. In fact depending on the local current human corona-virus mix, your probability of dying of one of the other general circulation human corona viruses is probably still higher that dying from SARs CoV 2. Thats how stupid and insane the current hysteria is.

Hospitals have been overrun with trolley counts, waves of influenza deaths every winter etc. for over a decade. https://www.inmo.ie/Trolley_Ward_Watch_Analysis. Right now we have lowest trolley count in our hospitals for a decade!!! :+1:
IHCA have been highlighting lack of consultants for years (700 posts vacant I think?). Public health doctors are about to go on strike as they have been underresourced & undersupported for years. They are (or should be) front and centre for handling pandemics. Not quick quango boards. Sorry, expert advisor boards.
ICU beds (and normal hospital beds, and doctor numbers) have been below EU averages per population for years.
Our health service was just about crawling along (with horrendous waiting lists for some specialities) and was bound to be brought to the brink of collapse if one last straw came along… why?

You ask why? Its because we’re stupid. Is this the correct answer? Is there a prize for getting the correct answer?

Host: Lindie Naughton
Topic: the post-pandemic economy and asking our guests what effect a year of rolling lockdowns will have on our lives over the coming years.

Speakers: Eddie Hobbs & Mark O’Byrne.

State of Florida - State of Ireland

Oh look one of so many videos not long posted - gone gone gone!

He Surrenders

I guess aborting a Constitutional Republic is not repugnant to said Constitution.

Seems legit.

Topic closed, discussion can continue here in the Post Constitutional Republic - Globalist Pharma Tech Colony Estab. July 21st 2021 topic.