The Pandemic Is Over

Where is the party?

To the streets? Bang some pots, bang some…

Some believe it never started because it was all fake, a live exercise, a grand psy-op on the world perpetrated by every nations WEF infested governments in hoc to the Menace, to imprison and hold hostage in their homes, to force billions into taking a deadly injection not once, but many times, an operation designed to deliver the greatest total depopulation the world may have ever known.

However, whatever it was or means to you, old Joe Biden (whoever he is) said “The Pandemic Is Over” during a 60 minutes slot.

“Is the pandemic over?” CBS’ Scott Pelley asked.

“The pandemic is over,” Biden said. “We still have a problem with COVID. We’re still doing a lot of work on it. But the pandemic is over. If you notice, no one’s wearing mask, everybody seems to be in pretty good shape. And so I think it’s changing and I think this is a perfect example.”

Disclose.tv (@disclosetv): "JUST IN - Biden: "The pandemic is over.""|nitter

Bonus!

Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie): "If “the pandemic is over” as Biden says, then all of the President’s emergency powers predicated on a pandemic, all COVID vax mandates, the emergency powers of every governor, Emergency Use Authorizations, and the PREP act should all be voided tomorrow. https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/18/politics/biden-pandemic-60-minutes/index.html"|nitter

If you believe Biden was elected fair and square as the POTUS of the USA, then you got to believe the man when he says “The Pandemic Is Over”, because this is great news. No more restrictions. No more emergency powers. No more fear and terror right?

The Pandemic is over but the WAR still rages on.

When exactly did he make that statement, and it looks like he was free of the minders at the time.

Some video here

The problem I see is that he only said it, has he made an official statement to that fact, I suspect he will backtrack on it soon.

Nah. It’s been over since the Ukraine war took control of the air waves, at least in the general public consciousness.

Biden’s coming out with the statement now so he can take credit for beating covid in the American mid term elections.

1 Like

I’m waiting to see what spin he puts on the calls to boost, boost and boost again.

From Telegram

When I say “COVID will never end,” I don’t mean COVID The Disease. I mean COVID The Idea.
Our entire political and cultural climate is defined by symbolism—I don’t “support Trump” in the sense of supporting Trump The Man, giving him my money, etc—I support Trump The Idea because of what he and his image represent.

COVID The Idea will be with us forever, like a persistent memetic infection, being revived and reused as justification for all manner of nonsense and all sorts of propaganda.

A not-insignificant subset of the population has been totally psyopped by a pathological fear of “pandemics” and of illness. This fear can now be turned on and off like a light switch whenever the elites and the institutions want.

COVID will be the convenient fallback excuse for every problem and crisis in the coming decade, just as “terrorist threats” were in the decade after 9/11

Taiwan comments got primary coverage, and “The Pandemic Is Over” unreported or not at all, buried deep down the page on the Coivd-19 panel of the Anti-IrishTimes website, not a dicky bird on RTE afaict earlier, but yea Taiwan…

and front page on the BBC now.

Ireland…

They’ve all run with the “Hell On Earth” headline… but Animal Pharma has done well for itself no?

See those “excess profits” lads, yea reparations lads, reparations… cough up! :icon_beer:

FWIW, I’ve spent the last 3 weeks in A&E in Letterkenny and it has been empty.

In geriatric area, a few in corridors.

Three weeks on a trolley and still alive to tell the tale… sure lash out the camera phone smart like and keep us all abreast! :wink:

Keeping ‘vigil’ on in-law relative. A&E has been empty, like 10% or so of chairs taken, night and day.

1 Like

Some people simply do not want to admit that the pandemic is over and really seem to hate the idea that their 15 minutes of infamy fame are over.