The Smoking Ban

mind-control

The Smoking Ban was the model.

To paraphrase an infamous Irish criminal, wait till you see what’s coming up behind me… and here we are.

Replace “smoking ban” with whatever is on the change agenda and roll it out, rinse and repeat.

What politician could refuse the advise and neutron bombs of their Four Star Spinners when such effectively proven and easily deployed weapons of mass distraction win hearts and minds, saves lives and buy blind buy-in adoration of the super-consensus-crowd?

Coronavirus 2020
Will Ireland survive the Woke wave?

Remember Alexander Litvinenko being killed by polonium 210. Would you be happy sitting in a restaurant or pub with someone at the next table spraying that into the air. Maybe you’d want laws to govern and regulate that type of substance. Maybe you would rather people did have some curbs on their freedoms. Polonium 210 is a radioactive alpha particle emitter. Alpha particles mainly only do damage if they’re in your lungs but if they’re in your lungs they do a tonne of damage. Its in cigarettes. The alpha particle emitter becomes airborne when you light up.

Wow actually complaining about the smoking ban. I used to be a smoker. Starting was the single stupidest thing I have done in my life. The hold tobacco had on me was a form of enslavement.
I quit a number of years ago. They are cancer sticks sold by mass murderer evil fucks as far as I’m concerned. I curse the evil fucks that market them as well. I would question why damn near every shop sells the leading cause of cancer (ALDI and LIDL don’t and in a moral society this should be the norm). As far as I’m concerned every one involved in profiting in any way from giving people cancer is a total C*@T. Anything any government does to discourage anyone from ever starting to smoke or encouraging someone to quit is to be applauded. Oh and in case you missed it there’s more than 1 or 2 conspiracies out there on the internet about not only the effects of 2nd hand smoke. I don’t buy the tobacco companies aren’t the evil doers its all just a plot by big government to take away our freedoms.

You touched a nerve with the smoking ban comparison.

There’s plots by the medical and vaccination community and the green lobby to take away our freedoms. While I’m at it there should be no speed limits as this is a violation of peoples human rights. If children want to live they need to learn to pay attention and look left and right. As for curbing my freedom to get good and drunk before driving who does big government think they are.

The human being is the only animal dumb enough to piss on an electric fence TWICE (Yeah I know someone who did that and I quote him often). Should we just let the stupid kill themselves and others around them or do we need to balance peoples rights with their duties. Or should we all be protesting our freedom is being limited by not giving us the right to own slaves.

The world would be better off with coal power stations and us driving cars that did a maximum of 4 miles per gallon. While we’re at it eradicating smallpox was evil as it goes against anti-vaxer doctrine and we have a chance before polio is eradicated completely in the wild to launch a campaign to save polio.

Wow actually complaining about the smartphone ban. I used to be a smartphone user.

Starting was the single stupidest thing I have done in my life. The hold Social Media had on me was a form of enslavement.

I quit a number of years ago. They are manipulation smartphones sold by mass murderer evil fucks as far as I’m concerned. I curse the evil fucks that market them as well.

I would question why damn near every shop sells the leading cause of gullible (ALDI and LIDL don’t and in a moral society this should be the norm). As far as I’m concerned every one involved in profiting in any way from giving people gullible is a total C*@T. Anything any government does to discourage anyone from ever starting to use social media or encouraging someone to quit is to be applauded.

Oh and in case you missed it there’s more than 1 or 2 conspiracies out there on the internet about not only the effects of 2nd hand social media. I don’t buy the smartphone companies aren’t the evil doers its all just a plot by big government to take away our freedoms.

It’s gotten so bad there should be a smartphone section in every public place where users can be ostracized.

I was at an NCT centre waiting area and I was the only person who didnt have the head down in their phone - including a few parents who were shooing their kids away so they could get back to their phone, ‘go and look out at the car !’ (while Daddy stalks a girl he knew in 1998)

Class. Hahaha.

Take your iPhones and Repeal jumpers outside under the gas heaters.

Cancer.

He says in jest from a Samsung…

Seriously both, couldn’t agree more. Along with the fn Social media they are the work of the devil.

Merry Christmas all.

:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

The OP is not about the smoking ban.