The Summer Wind - Did you Take / Will you Take the Black Communion?

poll
vaccine

The Summer Wind Poll

It would be great if all 11 people who read and contribute to this forum might vote in the latest poll and indicate your current status or prediliction for risk.

How have things progressed for you in simple terms.

• Yes - will take
  • Yes - waiting for the yummy FREE Booster
  • No - will never ever take
  • Injected! - one or more GMO specials.
  • This Poll is a Conspiracy Theory

0 voters

POLL: Will you Get / Did you get the experimental injection/s?

Did you know?

• The FDA did not approve Moderna or Pfizer mRNA gene therapeutics they dubbed “vaccines”. It simply authorized them. Fauci confirms. The Australian government uses the term poison in reference to the vaccines. The Clinical Trials are currently underway and won’t end until October 2022 for Moderna, and May 2023 for Pfizer. Humans are the guinea pigs.
  • Failure to provide informed consent constitutes a crime against humanity, for which Nazi doctors were hung, and the reason new trials are slated.
  • The FDA & CDC have not revealed to the public over 20 adverse effects, including Death, related to Covid19 injections, which were discussed in an October 2020 meeting, see pg. 16 of document. The CDC now secretly acknowledges that 99% of Covid-19 deaths between March/20 and March/21 had pre-existing conditions.

You need an undecided in there…

It’s all about max polarisation these days. No middle ground. All or nothing. Do or die. Did you not get the memo?

If you just want a quiet life, a quick escape from the madness, then VLA2001 looks like the least worst option. Looks like same kind of risk profile as the flu shot. If you are forced to take a placebo at least it should be a relatively safe placebo.

Yep if I take one it’ll be VLA
Thanks

Still in phase III trials, looking for approval maybe September.

https://valneva.com/research-development/covid-19-vla2001/

Of them all it would be my preference, but at this stage the coercion, and the vaccination passports, are so authoritarian I’m getting stubborn.

+1

Oh look.

Boosters.

ClotShot mechanism of action. It’s permanent and fatal – right side heart failure within three years.

• 40 trillion mRNA spike protein particles per injection, which spread throughout the entire body

• Each particle bonds to interior wall of capillaries causing the interior surface of the entire vascular system to become rough like sandpaper instead of the natural smooth blood vessel lining, on the capillary level

• Body reacts by forming clots and blocking the injured vessels and capillaries. This process is permanent and irreversible

• Micro-clotting of capillaries is invisible to scans, only the D-Dimer test shows that clotting is happening in the body on a micro level, but not where it is happening

• Micro-clotting in the lungs causes increased pressure on the right side of the heart which must pump against the blocked capillaries in the lungs. Right side heart failure generally occurs within three years when this pulmonary micro-clotting occurs

• 65% of injected people are returning positive D-Dimer tests

In short - If you took the shots, be proactive and get the D-Dimer test to get ahead of any clotting problems by following up with proactive medical treatments.

Take some aspirin. Cheap, no prescription, do not give to kids though.

Might help, won’t harm (except maybe kids so not them)

What diabolical irony, then don’t give the injection to children!

Interesting! This is one I would consider getting - at this stage though I am worried about the passports/technocracy aspect of it all :confused:

Take none.

Winners don’t do drugs.