The Swedish experience and approach to mass immigration

Globalist SAS ad asks: what is truly Scandinavian? Nothing apparently. :nauseated_face:

I assume the next one will be about how Palestinians arent Palestinian, Kurds arent Kurdish and Aboriginal Australians arent really Australian

Under the Doctrine of Discovery, legally the Aboriginal Australians/Native Americans didn’t exist.

Irish aren’t Irish, Israelis aren’t Israelis etc. etc… but yea, the next ad has already been made, didn’t ya get the memo, Resistance Is Futile

Some of ye lads are very sensitive, to be honest. It’s an ad, not the end of the world.

Better to have some sense than being dullard.

Now, would you like Pepsi or a Coke?

Who’s the Dulllard exactly?

It’s just a general observation. No need to be overly sensitive. It’s not always about you.

Steady on! I didnt suggest it was. I was just asking, generally, like.

Anyway, storm in a teacup, eh?

Yes and no and somewhere in between.

I guess a Toblerone is no longer a Toblerone, someone tell the Swiss Quick!

A growing immigrant population

The foreign population is constantly increasing in Switzerland. It rose from 14% of the total population in 1980 to 25% today. The Swiss Confederation is among the countries with the highest proportion of residents born abroad.

Whereas the country had 285,000 resident foreigners in 1951, there are now 2.1 million. The country’s population meanwhile numbers 8.5 million.

'Course some believe Ireland has a similar ratio if you included those whom are not to be counted. :ninja:

Oh noooz!!! :icon_eek::icon_cry:

All your Triangles belong to US.

And sure, who can blame them?

I blame the parents, idiots