The "vaccine" injections are causing the new waves of disease

POST CLEAN UP PENDING

eugyppius@eugyppius1

From@ingo_keck, analysis showing the entire 3rd wave in Germany is correlated tightly with vaccine doses Blue: 7-day average cases Green: (rescaled) vaxx doses 17 days in future Basically, since the 2nd week of February, case numbers are 3-7% of vaxx doses from 17 days ago

12:36 PM · Apr 21, 2021·Twitter Web App

13Retweets

7Quote Tweets

44Likes

eugyppius @eugyppius1

·

Apr 21

Replying to @eugyppius1

Source:zenodo.org Treiben Impfungen die dritte COVID-19 Welle in Deutschland?
Deutschland ist inzwischen nach dem Verlauf der Fallzahlen in der dritten COVID-19 Welle angelangt. Doch anders als die beiden vorhergehenden Wellen hat die dritte Welle eine ungewöhnliche Form…

eugyppius@eugyppius1

Apr 21

Previously I’d posited a much more direct connection, rising cases within 48 hours of vaccination. But this is vastly more plausible and casts totally new light on the phenomenon. The 17-day delay % high numbers (3-7%) suggest that some subset of the vaxxed …

eugyppius
@eugyppius1

·

Apr 21

…are made contagious (or more contagious?) by the vaccine. These are people who either have persistent asymptomatic infections, and are made symptomatic spreaders; or they are made uniquely more susceptible to infection for a time following the vaccine.

eugyppius
@eugyppius1

·

Apr 21

17 days are then enough time for secondary and tertiary infections from the vaccinated contagious to make their wany into the statistics.

Velo
@VeloMontaigne

·

Apr 21

Replying to

@eugyppius1

and

@ingo_keck

Thinking faceThinking faceThinking face

eugyppius
@eugyppius1

·

Apr 21

Replying to

@eugyppius1

@AlexBerenson

soncharm
@soncharm

·

Apr 21

Replying to

@eugyppius1

and

@ingo_keck

This is really weird and not even sure i understand. Just for my understanding: the correlation shown is between number of doses on day T and new-positive-cases on day T+17?

eugyppius @eugyppius1

Apr 21

Yes, since mid-February until this moment, case numbers are 3-7% of vaccine doses administered 17 days before those numbers were reported.

Show replies

Visc O’Dolante @o_visc

·

Apr 21

Replying to @eugyppius1 and @ingo_keck Any guesses as to what the mechanism would be? Spurious positives?

Visc O’Dolante@o_visc

·

Apr 21

If there’s any natural variability in the speed of a person’s immune response to vaccine and that immune response is what’s causing increased spread, a narrow temporal spike of vaccinations should produce a much wider spike of infections weeks later. Right?

Show replies

Nicklas Fuentsson Flag of Sweden
@barnsban

·

Apr 21

Replying to

@eugyppius1

and

@ingo_keck

This is incredible! It lines up perfectly!

eugyppius
@eugyppius1

·

Apr 21

creepy right

i eat w cred
@icedwater

·

Apr 24

Replying to

@eugyppius1

and

@ingo_keck

Warum variiert es eigentlich zwischen 3-7%, wenn es scheint nach der Skalierung identisch zu sein?

Ingo
@kingotnik

·

Apr 24

7% für die gesamten Positiv-Fälle, 3% für die Fälle wo ein Symptombeginn angegeben ist (ca. 50% aller Fälle).

Show replies

Nicklas Fuentsson Flag of Sweden
@barnsban

Jun 3

Replying to @eugyppius1 and @ingo_keck

How did it pan out?

eugyppius@eugyppius1

Jun 3

Relationship disappeared with the arrival of spring weather / the end of human coronavirus season.

Ingo @kingotnik

Jun 3

Correct. Same as last year and in other EU countries. Also I have now data segregated into age groups but did not have the time to include this in the analysis.