Time capsule homes

It certainly looks very American suburban in style, but I have to say I find it works quite well, especially with the mature trees along the drive. Surprised to say I like it, it’d make a fine home if rejuvenated

daft.ie/kildare/houses-for-s … e-1271697/

https://i.imgur.com/8Szswpx.png

etc.

€250,000
14 Castle Park, Carrick On Suir, Co. Tipperary
4 beds Detached House 148 m2
myhome.ie/residential/broch … ry/3829067

https://photos-a.propertyimages.ie/media/7/6/0/3829067/bc536e41-da93-461c-933f-a7516898fd5e_l.jpg

https://photos-a.propertyimages.ie/media/7/6/0/3829067/69bb38be-3074-42e9-98c6-39d4d44e9b1f_l.jpg

I like this one:

irishmirror.ie/lifestyle/hom … am-9380920

Allegedly has a steam room.

rightmove.co.uk/property-for … omMap=true

Sruthán, Kilgobbin, Stepaside, Dublin 18, D18 K662
€1,650,000 - 5 beds - Detached House - 349 m2
myhome.ie/residential/broch … 62/4109094

Want. (albeit not a fan of the price)

It is a lot of money. But then it’s got 3/4 acre. Sure, it might cost half a million less if it was up the road in Kilternan. But it isn’t, it’s a 10 min walk to the Luas.

Wonder what the traffic is like?

its too close to the ballyogan road for my liking

I presume grey is the new magnolia, but that interior has a fairly overwhelming amount of it.

Not my thing, but it’s not too bad looking as an example of its kind.

Picture 9 does look a bit Blake’s 7. I can definitely see Servalan flouncing in there, ready to take over the Federation. What are those hexagonal things on the wall? Mirrors? Internal windows? pods for teleport bracelets?

I reckon PS2 got the period about right with his music choice. :laughing:

Edit: I must say, the artfully placed artichokes are a nice touch. :slight_smile:

With a BEF of F, you’d be able to wear your vintage donkey jacket indoors too!

Fine house in lovely, peaceful location off old Kilgobbin Road, price not great though. Also new loop road due to be built closeby to provide access for new developments in the area (Clayfarm; Stepaside Park etc) will impact on the tranquillity of the property over the next few years as development progresses.

PS: Welcome back SoCoDu

daft.ie/wicklow/houses-for-s … 451/#img=1

I’ve been outside this house before; in a beautiful location, and one of the nicest parts of the coast

courtesy of Boards Funny Houses thread:
daft.ie/tipperary/houses-for … y-1551332/

never heard of Mullinahone, doesn’t look like a particularly happening place. The house is like a museum of rural 60s Ireland.

Functional, clean and gorgeous.
Is that a shrine on the landing though featuring JC, a saint, a crib etc.?

That house is crying out for demolition.

Ah now. I like it even it’s a G Ber rating. Maybe I’m stuck in the 60s.

Future house in Co Galway. There for a decade at least.
Mow the roof. Sea on three sides. I’m sure it has an A energy rating
** street view **

I saw a house like that on Grand Designs once. I think it was built into a small disused quarry. The exposed side was all glass. It looked great. I wondered about keeping it water/damp proof though.

visitcumbria.com/evnp/underground-house/