Transhumanism Revolution: Oppression Disguised as Liberation

It seems Barbie Kardashian was arrested in Limerick for making threats to kill, has a history of violence toward women including ‘her’ own mother and is demanding to be housed in a female prison facility.

This kid clearly has some serious problems and poses a signifiant risk to the public. ‘She’ would likely also be at risk in a male prison so Im not sure what the solution is here.

Its a mental health problem, a padded cell and a straight jacket is the best solution

Of course the trans lobby and right thinking people told us things like this would never happen, wrong again. so will they now in light of new evidence revise their ideology, and change laws based on lies. ha no chance

Once again, Solzhenitsyn is our best guide

https://www.orthodoxytoday.org/articles/SolhenitsynLies.php

Please tell the truth and refuse to support lies in any way

Strange case.
Wonder how a young person like this would be handled in an indigenous society (without mass media & DSM manuals)?

Stephen King material…

https://mobile.twitter.com/stellaomalley3/status/1309788076059832320

That link no longer displays any tweets.

It seems to be back now

If you look past the initial hysteria about public safety, there are some serious questions here about this child’s care and how they were allowed get into that condition. I’m willing to wager there was some gay or lesbian Tusla employee encouraging it in therapy. How else would a teenager under strict supervision get to even hear about gender self-certification, let alone go through the process?

But that’s the plan no?

And I suppose the crux is whether any efforts were made to prevent self-certification given its obvious detrimental effect on an already troubled child, and whether decisions were made with the protection or furtherance of the trans agenda in mind rather than child welfare.

Anyone going through this is in store for a brutal process. Yet we now have thousands of naïve parents walking their children into gender-treatment centers, often based on Internet-peddled narratives that present the transition experience through a gauzy rainbow lens. Many transition therapies are still in an experimental phase—as you will learn if you become sick during or after these treatments.

During my own transition, I had seven surgeries. I also had a massive pulmonary embolism, a helicopter life-flight ride, an emergency ambulance ride, a stress-induced heart attack, sepsis, a 17-month recurring infection due to using the wrong skin during a (failed) phalloplasty, 16 rounds of antibiotics, three weeks of daily IV antibiotics, the loss of all my hair, (only partially successful) arm reconstructive surgery, permanent lung and heart damage, a cut bladder, insomnia-induced hallucinations—oh and frequent loss of consciousness due to pain from the hair on the inside of my urethra. All this led to a form of PTSD that made me a prisoner in my apartment for a year. Between me and my insurance company, medical expenses exceeded $900,000.

During these 17 months of agony, I couldn’t get a urologist to help me. They didn’t feel comfortable taking me on as a patient—since the phalloplasty, like much of the transition process, is experimental. “Could you go back to the original surgeon?” they suggested.

Lupron, the hormone blocker some doctors seem intent on giving to kids like Tylenol, isn’t even FDA-approved to treat children with gender dysphoria. (In 2001, the manufacturer pled guilty to fraudulent sales practices with regard to its marketing as a prostate-cancer drug.) We don’t yet know its long-term effects off-label, despite the fact parents have been assured that its effects are safe and even reversible.

Here is what we do know: The long-term use of synthetic hormone therapy shortens lives. Specifically, these medications are associated with an increased risk of heart attacks, pulmonary embolisms, bone damage, liver and kidney failure, mental-health complications, and more. Almost a quarter of hormone-therapy patients on high-dose anabolic steroids (such as the testosterone taken by female-to-male transitioners) exhibit major mood-syndrome symptoms. Between three and 12 percent go on to develop symptoms of psychosis.

Children who claim to be trans typically are receiving such drugs at a pivotal time in the development of brains and bones. They’ve become a generation of guinea pigs, to answer such questions as: What will happen to a biological boy who takes sex hormones associated with the opposite sex (or vice versa), and grows up without the benefit of natural puberty? What happens to a male body on estrogen over the long term? No one knows.

In regard to the emotional effects of transition, many activists will refer you to a 2018 Pediatrics journal article entitled “Transgender Adolescent Suicide Behavior.” But the study reported therein was based on just three years of data—collected between 2012 and 2015. What matters is the long term. And in this regard, the gold standard is a study of 324 medically transitioned adults, based on 30-year longitudinal data. The authors found that completing sex-reassignment surgery was associated with “considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity” as compared to the general population. Kids who are suicidal before their transition will likely continue to be suicidal, and the most intense ideation often comes years after transitioning.

None of this is information that radicalized trans activists seek to publicize. In 2019, they trumpeted an article entitled Reduction in Mental Health Treatment Utilization Among Transgender Individuals After Gender-Affirming Surgeries, published in the American Journal of Psychiatry , which purported to show the benefits of transition. When the same authors came back in August 2020 to admit that their data actually didn’t show any significant benefit from transition, few bothered to report the correction.