Transhumanism Revolution: Oppression Disguised as Liberation

Of course superman was always the dullest and least interesting of all the superheroes. Now he’s the wokest ie same thing

They need to find a superhero nun who’s super power entails sniffing out and stopping people about to engage in the sexual act in their own homes. Enter supernun (a cross between the spit of Ruth Coppinger and Katherine Zappone) who proceeds to lecture them on informed consent before its too late

The fact that she’s taking an action over this beggars belief…should have laughed it off. Now she’s given the claims credence…

I disagree. I think it shows balls :clown_face:

I can see the electoral sense of the US Democrats creating a coalition of minorities. But is there some unspoken competition within the Irish political parties as to who can be Most Gay?

I do wonder if someone has Kompromat

https://archive.is/R7mf5

Thats not needed, right thinking people believe in the trans nonsense, so most Irish politicians will play along because they want to be seen to hold the correct ideas. Varadker is of course a true believer, Martin like the rest of his party believes in nothing, an empty shell of a man

Tavistock

The barbers told Manchester Evening News James was refused service as they are “only qualified for men’s haircuts” “We are not qualified to cut long hair.”

Barbers have no issue with this guy.

Story sounds like a piss take!