Transhumanism Revolution: Oppression Disguised as Liberation

It’s appears surgical and cinematic intervention bankrolled by wealthy clients kicked things off in earnest in post WWI 1920’s Germany.

Heres the wikipedia categries for Sidney Cooke , he’s one of the LGBT lot

Categories: 1927 births Living people20th-century English criminals Criminals from Gloucestershire English male criminals English people convicted of child sexual abuse English people convicted of indecent assault English people convicted of manslaughter English prisoners sentenced to life imprisonment English rapists Gay men LGBT people from England Pederasty Prisoners sentenced to life imprisonment by England and Wales Stroke survivors Torture in England

Female athletes have noticed that the Olympics might be a tad unfair when non-surgical transgender women, who may have been male professional athletes, only have to show lowered testosterone levels for few months before inclusion in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Hormone levels only have to be 50% lower than average males … which is still four times higher than average females. Not to mention that a decade of competing professionally in a male sport --like the 33 year old 6’3" Brazilian basketball player who may compete as a woman in Tokyo – is not going to be cancelled out in a few months.

Coming to a South Dublin toddler group near you:

’Drag story time’ event for children cancelled at Dublin library after backlash

A STORY time event for children presented by drag performers has been cancelled after receiving backlash from the public.

Performance group Glitter Hole, a “DIY drag collective”, were scheduled to deliver a story telling event for children aged between 3 and 7 at Deansgrange Library in Dublin 18.

The event, which said it would provide families with “glamorous, positive, and unabashedly queer role models”, was due to take place as part of a summer series at the library on June 26.

However the event was scrutinised on social media, with users calling for a review on the “age appropriateness” of the event.

Or not as it turns out. Because of those beasts on social media

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/drag-story-time-event-for-children-cancelled-at-dublin-library-after-backlash-38015705.html

Going to Panto’s as a child, there were often if not always a lead male dressed up as a lead female character, Mother Goose or something, it was pantomime, ya know, pure innocent crisps and red lemonade stuffed face fuelled fun, it was ridiculous, mad-cap with classic audience catchphrase participation such as, "oh no he isn’t, oh yes he is!" and "he’s behind you", it was a colourful and flamboyant trip out for the whole fam…erm :icon_confused:

I don’t think they were called Glitter Hole mind you. Or presenting ‘unabashedly queer role models’.

Step too far for me

Indeed, I was being somewhat facetious (smiley is always a good clue) since it’s a rather tough subject when you look at what is really going on - the move to chemically and surgically mutilate children was the step too far IMHO but that does not always resonate with people, if anything they see it as an extreme point but this shit has moved on very very fast, across many countries, that is a strong indicator of a firm agenda with serious means behind it so few have managed to keep up with it or have simply gotten carried along with the happy clappy sell to pay proper attention.

Also since it’s a very private and concealed process compared to an open public reading in a public library using public funds it also does not alert or raise concerns.

This case of James in the US has seen a public swell of support for the father, where a mother has gone to court to aid and allow the transition (euphemism) of her son and this website seems to be part of a campign to help the father, save the boy.

• James is a 6 year old boy – his mother is attempting to change his gender
  • James prefers to be a boy, but since the age of 3 , his mother has chosen to dress him as a girl, and call him by the name “Luna”
  • She has enrolled him in school as a girl. He is currently in 1st grade. The teachers and administrators know that he is a boy, but the other parents and students are unaware
  • He is undergoing “social transitioning” therapy to prepare him for chemical castration at age 8
  • James’ father, Jeff is fighting to protect his son all alone
  • His mother has support and financial backing
  • Jeff needs both financial help with legal fees and help networking to find expert witnesses who will help him keep his son safe
  • The court is requiring Jeff to pay for transgender therapy and the future sexual mutilation of his son
  • Courts have enjoined Jeff from dressing James as a boy at school, from teaching him that he is a boy, and from sharing religious teachings on sexuality and gender
  • He has been accused of ABUSE for saying that his son is a boy

https://savejames.com

It is possible such stories have begun to influence or inform parents further afield.

Whatever is coming down the tracks, you’ll see it in Canada first. The latest in British Columbia is a father being accused of “family violence” for referring to his 14-year-old daughter as a girl. The child was persuaded by a teacher and a counsellor at her school that she was a boy and should seek hormone treatments, which were then provided without the consent of the parent. When he spoke out about this publically he was given a gagging order and now could face prison if he refers to his daughter as a female in private conversation with her, or in public with anyone else.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/04/24/father-gagged-found-guilty-family-violence-calling-trans-daughter/

Meanwhile in Ontario …

By the logic of these rulings, newspaper, any media or anyone in fact can not report or discuss this - - - as a - - - -, because it is an act of violence - off to the Gulag with you or should I say - Got To Jail. Do Not Pass. Do Not Collect $200

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting these violent-links!.

:whistle:

Seems to now be the standard approach from what I can see. Talk about sex, chromosomal and hormonal anomalies in birth, to highlight how “everything is ambiguous”. If figures are mentioned at all it also seems to be standard to inflate the prevalence by a factor of thirty (from one in 2000 to one in 60). Then go on to point out that transgenderism has nothing whatsoever to do with intersex (but only after the take home point that “everything is ambiguous” has been done to death). And make sure you cycle rapidly from one activist interviewee to another to make sure that the bait-and-switch is glossed over and nothing resembling a coherent argument can be pinned down.

Some of the comments mentioned are very wry, especially: “So if I want to have children, I have no hope of guessing who might help achieve this as a partner?”.

A bunch of individual heartbreaking stories from parents …

# I Have Come to Indoctrinate Your Children Into My LGBTQ Agenda (And I’m Not a Bit Sorry)

…I am here to tell you: All that time I said I wasn’t indoctrinating anyone with my beliefs about gay and lesbian and bi and trans and queer people? That was a lie. All 25 years of my career as an LGBTQ activist, since the very first time as a 16-year-old I went and stood shaking and breathless in front of eleven people to talk about My Story, I have been on a consistent campaign of trying to change people’s minds about us. I want to make them like us. That is absolutely my goal. I want to make your children like people like me and my family, even if that goes against the way you have interpreted the teachings of your religion. I want to be present in their emotional landscapes as a perfectly nice dad and writer who is married to another guy. Who used to be a girl (kind of). Who is friendly and cheerful and not scary at all, no matter what anyone says…

Wakey Wakey

Join us for this celebration of Pride at the place where dreams come true. Primarily attracting people from the LGBT community and their friends and families, Magical Pride at Disneyland® Paris warmly welcomes anyone and everyone to come and party, play and stay at Disneyland® Paris during this unique event.

Transhumanism (as opposed to transgenderism), the preserve of kooky ‘conspiracy’ youtube channels 18 months.

Now arrived at the RTE website. Ah well, off to bloom now, while one can.

> Where exactly does the human begin and the machine end?

For “transhumanists” such as philosopher Hans Moravec, and organisations such as Humanity+, the future of the human species lies in uploading human consciousness to computer networks, or “upgrading” body parts with technological enhancements. The headline of a recent Guardian article summarises the aims of this movement: “your animal life is over. Your machine life has begun.”

https://www.rte.ie/brainstorm/2019/0528/1052154-where-exactly-does-the-human-begin-and-the-machine-end/