Transhumanism Revolution: Oppression Disguised as Liberation

I’d really love to hear the arguments against the promotion of ‘Desmond Is fabulous’ as being anything other than a form of child abuse.

As ever much easier to try and shut down discussion around the topic rather than seeking to articulate any form of coherent argument in favour.

It seems that cowardice (as oppose to valour) is a defining feature of our age

There’s a long backstory to this one. “JY” is the original of the “wax my balls – I’m a woman” story, though his perversions go way beyond that as heard in this and other videos.

Its not about being ‘untouchable’ or ‘crude’ its about arguing with people who have psychiatric disorders.

Let me go further, if agree with transgenderism or any of this nonsense, you are feeding into a psychiatric delusion. You are harming the very people you wish to help.

Homosexuals - very trendy in Ireland, I understand - are people who have inappropriate or incorrectly calibrated relationships with their mothers; both male and female.
The incidence of homosexuality in children of women who suffered post-natal depression is - more or less - a state secret. The incidence of homosexuality in males who come from single-parent (female) families is astronomically high. Over 40% of transgender people attempt suicide.

Its tough, but if you agree with, support or applaud these people, what youre supporting is pain, suffering and misery. You cannot undo it, but you shouldnt be so fucking dumb as to applaud it.

Science is a bitch, am I right?

Unfortunately, that is an increasingly impractical position to adopt. If you live in Canada it’s already a crime not to go along with the delusion. Elsewhere, even without legal proscription you are likely to face ostracism in employment, educational, or social circles if you do not accept transgender activism as “an equality issue”. Complaining on an anonymous bulletin board doesn’t count as sticking your head above the parapet. In the real world there are real consequences.

More oppression disguised as liberation … welcome to H.R.5:

Passed House (05/17/2019)

Equality Act

This bill prohibits discrimination based on sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity in a wide variety of areas including public accommodations and facilities, education, federal funding, employment, housing, credit, and the jury system. Specifically, the bill defines and includes sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity among the prohibited categories of discrimination or segregation.

The bill expands the definition of public accommodations to include places or establishments that provide (1) exhibitions, recreation, exercise, amusement, gatherings, or displays; (2) goods, services, or programs; and (3) transportation services.

The bill allows the Department of Justice to intervene in equal protection actions in federal court on account of sexual orientation or gender identity.

Protections against discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin shall include protections against discrimination based on (1) an association with another person who is a member of such a protected class; or (2) a perception or belief, even if inaccurate, that an individual is a member of such a protected class. The bill prohibits the Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993† from providing a claim, defense, or basis for challenging such protections.

The bill prohibits an individual from being denied access to a shared facility, including a restroom, a locker room, and a dressing room, that is in accordance with the individual’s gender identity.

†(The Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993 states that the “Government shall not substantially burden a person’s exercise of religion even if the burden results from a rule of general applicability” … but this will not be applicable to the rules under HR5).

Some of the more obvious consequences:

Hands off our kids website up, urging parents to get informed about the new RSE plans for primary & secondary kids which is going through a consultation process until October 25th. I gave their consultation process both barrels already

https://www.handsoffourkids.org/

The Irish government is planning to bring in an extreme form of sex education based on ideology, not biology.
It wants to make this compulsory for all primary and secondary school children - no exceptions .
This website provides the essential information that all Irish parents, guardians and teachers need to know .
The government is planning to amend the Education Act (1998) to remove every school’s right to maintain its own ethos. This will mean no opt out for any parents. This is a deliberate amd underhand attempt to get around Article 42.1 of Ireland’s Constitution, which is supposed to guarantee every parent’s right to be “the main and natural educators of their children”.
As a result, extremely sexualised RSE lessons will be compulsory for every child in every classroom in Ireland and you, as parents, will not be able to object.

The transgender lobby has been active for some time in two disciplines I follow, physics and astrophysics. Of course, there is no problem with any legitimate group promoting their own interests. However, what’s notable as always is the lobby’s insistence that everyone else must conform. Believing in only two genders is oppression, in and of itself.

As usual, feminists are rebuked if they are merely “cisgender, white, heterosexual and able-bodied”:

Recently, recognition of transgender and non-binary identities in the field has improved, such as through optional pronouns on conference badges. Work that addresses the status of gender equity in astronomy however does not often recognise these identities, and although those efforts are based in genuinely good intentions, “in practice, the primary subjects and beneficiaries of such work have typically been limited to cisgender, white, heterosexual, abled women.”

Anyone who believes there are two genders is oppressing and “erasing the existence” of transgender people:

In the many attempts to quantify the notorious gender gap in astrophysics, there’s almost always a reliance on the idea that male vs. female is a binary choice, as this paper points out. The consistent reinforcement of this dichotomy erases the existence of people who live outside that binary, forcing them into either misgendering or total exclusion.

Practitioners of hard sciences must hire and pay for social scientists to tell them what’s what:

Astronomers wishing to understand the state of gender equality should follow certain best practices to ensure their surveys and demographics are whole and helpful… Importantly, the authors suggest that trained social scientists are included, with funding to hire them and pay for their services.

And, of course, those of the wrong persuasion (including the feminists) must be re-educated:

… traditional “women in physics” groups should become marginalized gender identity groups. Curricula and workforce development practices should include topics such as gender studies, critical race theory, ethics, and science, technology, and society studies (STSS) to educate our community members.

Frankly, this dictatorial bullshit is starting to get really annoying.

Something about the quote “erasing the existence” made me think of the Histrionic and Borderline Personality Disorder people I’ve encountered.

The frequency of personality disorders in patients with gender identity disorder

This has probably been posted before, but WOW ! 81.4% rate of personality disorders.

So 4/5ths of the people who we are changing our bathrooms etc for have not just one serious mental condition…they have two !

The average number of conditions in that study was three. However, the study itself points out various possible selection biases in the subjects chosen (including the fact that they’re Iranian).

As Titania McGrath is a Twitter satire account I assumed the following retweet of Ricky Gervais was a pisstake. Then I realised the name of the spurned gynaecology patient was none other than the Canadian racist pervert of “wax my balls, I’m a woman” fame.

Not content to drag waxing salons in front of tribunals, Yaniv is now very seriously targeting the medical profession.

Dec 3

Gynaecologists form a part of the multidisciplinary team who engage with transgender and non‐binary patients, either as part of the transition stage performing surgery or managing pre‐ or post‐transition gynaecological problems.

6h

The @cpsbc_ca has confirmed to me that the refusal I’ve received is discrimination under the BC Human Rights Code and against their code of Ethics.

5h

So @cpsbc_ca I’ll file a complaint with you today about that clinic. Trans people need to be included, not excluded from society. Pre and post gender affirming surgery care is super important!

Basically he wants to prosecute gynaecologists who won’t examine a physiological male’s meat and two veg.

I presume you don’t have to be a Christian to know that a man is not a woman. However, it’s now official – regardless of how compassionate your outlook might be, holding that view is now incompatible with holding down a job in the UK.

a tribunal panel unanimously concluded the “lack of belief in transgenderism and conscientious objection to transgenderism in our judgment are incompatible with human dignity and conflict with the fundamental rights of others, specifically here, transgender individuals”.

Collins Dictionary’s word of the year was “climate strike”.

Sky News are running an item today based on their own research into the Tavistock gender clinic used by the NHS (full 12 minute package available on their site below). A significant number of psychologists have left the service over concerns of over-diagnosis and over-medicalisation. One of the quotes was: “We are extremely concerned about the consequences for young people… For those of us who previously worked in the service, we fear that we have had front row seats to a medical scandal.”

Its a big business now, lot of money to be make, or maybe the Turnip billionaire Frederik Paulsen really cares about the issue