Valencia Property

“******* is a company that has been working for its clients
for the last eight years in and around Valencia. The site is developing
now with opportunities all over the World, New Developments, Properties
in other areas of Spain and much much more. Check out our homepage
(Also in Spanish) and grab yourself a bargain.
You can get in touch with us by writing to
with any question you may have and we hope we can help you out in your
search for a property to buy or if you have a property to sell too we
can help you out.”

I’ll take two of what ever yer sellin iffin you take a chek drawn or my Nigerian bank.

thepropertypin.com the ONLY place to advertise Spanish property :laughing:

What’s the bets that soon a google search for the above will throw up a link to this site … when marketing campaigns go bad :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nuestras disculpas por su malentendido. Este es un foro cree que Irlanda y España son los mayores en las burbujas de la vivienda de todos los tiempos. No me imagine que en su asociación con este sitio sea fructífera.

Vaya con Dios.

courtesy of Google Language Tools:
google.ie/language_tools?hl=en

metete eso que dices por el culo. Stoppedclock antes de escribir, aprende español :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dammit dude, stop making it difficult :smiling_imp:

translation:

courtesy:
google.ie/language_tools?hl=en
wordreference.com/
Somebody I know who speaks Spanish.

Damn man :smiley:

That translation thing doesn’t work. It seems to translate word per word and that is not how it works. If it was then speaking a foreign language would be easy.

Google’s machine translator is waaay beyond dictionary lookups. It’s when colloqualisms and slang come in to play, it starts ejecting some funny results.

That’s for sure. I was working with Japanese a while back and the translators just don’t cut the semantics