What's it worth? - Portobello

myhome.ie/residential/brochu … n-8/196558

€625,000

Image 15 is a bit odd.

I don’t think it’s odd. They have a spare sofa and nowhere to store it. The onstreet parking is crap on this street and it’s quite busy traffic wise compared to other streets in the neighbourhood. Also the “garden”/yard is east facing- yeuch.
Having said all that I do feel that this house is just lovely inside.

There is a house on McMahon Street( myhome.ie/191496 ), much quieter, better parking but not as nice, north facing garden, bathroom could do with overhaul(kitchen lovely though) going for €495K and am reliably informed it has gone sale agreed after only two weeks on the market.

Even with the refurb, it makes the house you are interested in look very expensive.

In answer to your question though, I would say this house is worth €450k but will probably sell for €550k. Felicity fox seems to price high.

Thanks for this helpful response. Looks like it has been refurbished nicely. A lot of the houses in this area have had dodgy refurbs done over the years. The problem with these houses is that no matter how lovely they are they are just two small long term for any more than two people.