WIW - 21 Seafort Villas, Sandymount, Dublin 4

Tiny house in a top notch location with an asking price per square foot of either €410 or €458 depending on whether you believe the 670 square feet or 600 square feet measurements given in the ad. myhome.ie/residential/brochu … -4/1920949

200k-ish

Seems an OK price. I seem to remember back in the day that one of these sold for the higested price per sq foot in Ireland at thr time.

No chance

Cute house in a great area, love sandymount, the house is beside the village and close to the strand, also close to the dart, obviously not going for the family market but I think it will still go close to the asking price given its location.

Went to see this. It is as expected - tiny. EA immediately said price is negotiable as soon as we walked in the door. Rarely a sign of confidence. If marked has dropped over 50% there must be a lot of pissed off neigbours with €600k mortgages weeping into their cornflakes.

According to this

news4.ie/Sept08/frame3/38ben.html

They were going for that in sept 08!

Shocking stuff. Sandymount is nice and all and I really wanted to like it but it’s just too small. I have more stuff in my car than would fit in this house. There were about four other viewers there at the same time all wearing the same “want to like it but can’t” face.

Hmmm interesting, my sister is going to have a look at it, but she has a lot of stuff so I don’t think she’ll be too keen!

Nice gaff for a retired couple maybe. Long walks along the beach; pop into town for a movie; keep the house cosy and well-heated.

Mum just went to look, lots looking again. She reckons if needs a fair bit spent on it, have to put in an upstairs bathroom anyway. Excellent location but it’s going to cost you in the high 300s all said, too much. They said there was an offer of 240k yesterday.

Possibly a bit small for a couple, but my mother looked at another one of these that was for sale last year, for all the reasons you mention. It ended up going for more that her budget; can’t remember how much exactly.

I agree, house is for one person.

Sale agreed
myhome.ie/residential/brochu … -4/1920949

Sold for €320k on 06/12/12

propertypriceregister.ie/web … enDocument

No 1 Seafort Villas sold for 230k on 31/05/2013

propertypriceregister.ie/website … enDocument