Asking €1.4m for unfinished house
“On the instructions of Padraic Monaghan, KPMG.”
myhome.ie/residential/brochu … -6/1801516

Planning details can be seen at
dublinfirebrigade.ie/swiftlg … ia.display
Search for Location: 30 Orwell Park

See also 68 Orwell Park
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42055

I was told my one of the neighbours that it needed 600k to be finished to optimum standard and that there was on offer of 1.5m on it. That sounds like a bunch of porkies as you would have thought if they had an offer like that it would have been sold?

It’s a building site and there has been no work done on it in two years. North facing back garden?

I couldn’t even hazard a guess as to what it will go for.

Is this price realistic for a shell that needs first fix, landscaping and everything else done ?

myhome.ie/residential/brochu … -6/1801516

Reading the sizes of the rooms and doing a quick calculation I reckon 3800sf is the size of this house excluding the attic space. so reckon 200sf to finish the house plus 50/70k for garden and your pretty much there. I really dont think its fair to include the attic in the sf “estimate”. Could be some slippage on the price here…

Definite selling point!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Stick an elderly relative out in the wendy house!

No - 50% of that would have worked a year ago on the same property by all accounts

With this place available around the corner and not on a busy main road fro 400k more it seems fairly overpriced.

myhome.ie/residential/brochure/renvyle-7-orwell-park-rathgar-dublin-6/405966

they are actually on the same road (orwell park) - location on myhome map is wrong.

A fixer upper on the road went for ~1.2M recently so 1.4M would appear to be around the current clearing price.

Sale Agreed: myhome.ie/residential/brochu … -6/1801516

I have merged two threads discussing 30/31 Orwell Park.

Formerly owned by illegal dumper Tony Dean of A1 Waste and mates with Bertie via money launder Des Richardson. Dean invested in a lot of property that is being sold off.

It will cost about 600,000 - 800,000 to complete to an appropriate standard, depending on how far you want to go. It is just a shell with windows. You could do it for less.

There was lots of interest in this house and it went for over the asking price. Still at c. 500 per square foot after completion, it represents reasonable value.