WIW 50 Cowper Road, Rathmines

myhome.ie/residential/brochure/50-cowper-road-rathmines-dublin-6/1876148

Seems a little steep at 840Eur/sp ft. Curious to hear the pins views on this.

For a little perspective:

sherryfitz.ie/resi/buy/6-bed-Semi-Detached-House-For-Sale-by-Private-Treaty-Rathmines-Nadur-7-Palmerston-Park-Rathmines-Dublin-6-propertydetail.aspx?id=309018&ST=1&pc=1 - Bigger but the layout is a tad impractical. Works out at approx 570Eur/sq ft

Also, number 26 was asking 2.5mil recently and is bigger and seems to be on a bigger site, but didn’t have the good orientation of 50. Don’t have a link for 26 Cowper Road though

Thanks,

Gede

26 Cowper Road link:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/s … ent=safari

Isn’t in the best condition interior-wise.

1.4-1.5m

I was thinking that myself too. Lovely house in a great location but for 2 million I would definitely expect more

Well before the peak (March 2004) 47 Cowper road smashed it’s AMV of 3 million and sold at auction for 6.3 million, however the house was detached, I think it needed modernisation too but had many period features intact.

The red brick house on that side of cowper road and temple gardens always go huge money, some of the best homes in dublin.

was asking 2.05M
irishtimes.com/newspaper/pro … 87417.html

now asking 1.875M
myhome.ie/1876148

I am informed that it has 3 bids of circa 1.8m on it but that the old dear who owns it and is selling it because she can’t manage it is hoping that her daughter will come home from the States and live there. Apparently the daughter is not coming home but the owner appears reluctant to go sale agreed at any price for that reason.

Wouldn’t we all love an old dear like that…

sale agreed
myhome.ie/1876148

Sold €1.75m