WIW Porters Lane, the Burrow, Portane - North County Dublin

myhome.ie/residential/brochure/porters-lane-the-burrow-portrane-co-dublin/340517

Hello from a long time reader - first time poster…looking at different properties in North County Dublin - preference for something with a country-side feel but with commuter link to city centre.

would appreciate Pinsters opinions on what this one in Portrane is worth?! Decent price per square foot but perhaps this reflects being north north county Dublin?!

Thanks

thinking about viewing - any input from you guys on WIW? Thanks

Certainly looks like a lot of house for your money.

Yeh €162 per sq ft. although that seems to include the separate garage. Nice large gardens too. Cons??? For me not sure about wood pellet boilers and donabate village / train station is not walking distance. Getting close to value?

under offer now according to the website. anybody think this will go for near asking?

Have viewed this place and now thinking about putting in an offer. Any comments on WIW in current climate?

Sale Agreed

myhome.ie/residential/brochu … in/1613602

Did the subtle bumps help with the sale countrylife?

HAH - for the record, I’m in no way affiliated with this vendor or the estate agent. does everyone who expresses interest in a single property get accused of being the vendor!!! I genuinely was looking for some pinster feedback on WIW as I am looking to buy a one-off build in north Co Dublin and its very difficult to assess market value in these sorts of properties.