Board index » The Property Pin Website - Open Development » The Property Pin Website Open Development Forum

Post subject: Friend or foe functionality
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:59 pm 
Under CAB Investigation

Is it possible to see if another member has marked you as a foe? The reason that I ask is because I don't want to waste my time responding to posters who are not going to see my responses. I would message them directly and ask if they have blackballed me but I might get accused of harassment :shock:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
- Cicero

Post subject: Re: Friend or foe functionality
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:23 pm 
Too Big to Fail

ray wrote:
Is it possible to see if another member has marked you as a foe? The reason that I ask is because I don't want to waste my time responding to posters who are not going to see my responses. I would message them directly and ask if they have blackballed me but I might get accused of harassment :shock:

I put you on my foe list and then took you off, did you get an automatic mail telling you that?

BTW, I can't possibly think why someone would put you on their foe list, you seem to be such a nice fella. :D

"Abortion is the only event that modern liberals think too violent and obscene to portray on TV. This is not because they are squeamish or prudish. It is because if people knew what Abortion really looked like, it would destroy their pretence that it is a civilized answer to the problem of what to do about unwanted babies." ~ Peter Hitchen

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:27 pm 
Of Systemic Importance

I put Ray on my foes list an now I can only see Mossy's post above.

Edit: I do have a message saying "this post was made by ray who is on your ignore list" and I have the option to show the post.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:28 pm 
Under CAB Investigation

I didn't realise that this thread would appear in the main latest posts list :oops:

Sorry mossy, I can't see your post as you are on my foe list but I know that you posted :D

Edit: no I didn't get any notification of my new found foe status :mrgreen:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
- Cicero

Board index » The Property Pin Website - Open Development » The Property Pin Website Open Development Forum