Post subject: new forum for PPR results?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:50 pm 
Property Magnate

I am finding it very frustrating that a lot of the entries for Price Drops are now just updates of the actual selling price.
Perhaps there is some way we could have them moved or ask users to ask mods to have them moved into a new forum for prices achieved or something ?

most cases I click in to find its a PPR update without even a link to the original advert - there is really nothing to learn from it.

thanks
Rob

Post subject: Re: new forum for PPR results?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:20 pm 
Of Systemic Importance

robdel wrote:
I am finding it very frustrating that a lot of the entries for Price Drops are now just updates of the actual selling price.
Perhaps there is some way we could have them moved or ask users to ask mods to have them moved into a new forum for prices achieved or something ?

most cases I click in to find its a PPR update without even a link to the original advert - there is really nothing to learn from it.

thanks
Rob

I hear what youre saying but it'd require mod intervention to move every thread updated with the actual selling price.

Perhaps keeping them in current forum but updating thread titles to [Sold] would be better

Post subject: Re: new forum for PPR results?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:59 pm 
Property Magnate

Yea - I figured that might be the case but doesn't a title change also require mod intervention ?