Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: WIW - 3 Seafield Mews, MOnkstown, Co. Dublin
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:55 pm 
Offline
Old Time Landlord

Joined: Jun 7, 2011
Posts: 375
Cheeky Offer wrote:
KOR101 wrote:
Conor wrote:
Letron wrote:
It does? Sorry bud, I can't see it.

Likewise. Though maybe I'm just jealous. :x


I never got to view it because it went so quickly, but I did walk by the front. It's at the end of a cul-de-sac of similar mews (renovated ones), and much nicer than the photos. The location is excellent, and with an architect conversion you could make yourself something really very nice, and something certain to be very valuable one day.


Define "very valuable". That is bubble talk. I can buy a large house with mews for 900k - "certain" to be "more valuable"


Doesn't a sale agreed in two weeks speak for itself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WIW - 3 Seafield Mews, MOnkstown, Co. Dublin
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:28 am 
Offline
Planning Tribunal Attendee
User avatar

Joined: May 5, 2011
Posts: 1282
Location: Rentsville
KOR101 wrote:
Doesn't a sale agreed in two weeks speak for itself.

I'd hazard only a SOLD speaks for itself these days.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WIW - 3 Seafield Mews, MOnkstown, Co. Dublin
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:17 pm 
Offline
Under CAB Investigation

Joined: Aug 10, 2010
Posts: 2565
Conor wrote:
KOR101 wrote:
Doesn't a sale agreed in two weeks speak for itself.

I'd hazard only a SOLD speaks for itself these days.

A large proportion of the sales agreed are closing in the current market.

In addition very little new stock is coming on stream.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WIW - 3 Seafield Mews, MOnkstown, Co. Dublin
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:11 pm 
Offline
Holiday Home Owner

Joined: Feb 28, 2008
Posts: 328
now for auction on May 2nd "unless previously sold" - €275k
http://www.lisney.com/Residential/3-Sea ... ublin.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WIW - 3 Seafield Mews, MOnkstown, Co. Dublin
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:40 pm 
Offline
Old Time Landlord

Joined: Jun 7, 2011
Posts: 375
Strange that they've gone the auction route so quickly. This make me suspicious.

It was only on the market for such a short period before when it went 'sale agreed.' If that sale fell through, why not just put it back on the market for sale by private treaty again?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WIW - 3 Seafield Mews, MOnkstown, Co. Dublin
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:41 pm 
Offline
Under CAB Investigation

Joined: Nov 21, 2006
Posts: 2355
KOR101 wrote:
Strange that they've gone the auction route so quickly. This make me suspicious.

It was only on the market for such a short period before when it went 'sale agreed.' If that sale fell through, why not just put it back on the market for sale by private treaty again?


Spidey senses have me reaching for a barge pole........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WIW - 3 Seafield Mews, MOnkstown, Co. Dublin
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:34 pm 
Offline
Old Time Landlord

Joined: Jun 7, 2011
Posts: 375
Cheeky Offer wrote:
KOR101 wrote:
Strange that they've gone the auction route so quickly. This make me suspicious.

It was only on the market for such a short period before when it went 'sale agreed.' If that sale fell through, why not just put it back on the market for sale by private treaty again?


Spidey senses have me reaching for a barge pole........

Anyone been to see this?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WIW - 3 Seafield Mews, MOnkstown, Co. Dublin
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:41 pm 
Offline
Single Home Owner

Joined: Aug 20, 2011
Posts: 162
Open days the next few Saturdays. See you there.
8-


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WIW - 3 Seafield Mews, MOnkstown, Co. Dublin
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:42 pm 
Offline
Nationalised
User avatar

Joined: Mar 20, 2007
Posts: 8346
"3 Seafield Mews, Monkstown, failed to attract a bid at auction. Its agent Lisney is still quoting €275,000 and is now in negotiations for a private treaty sale."
http://www.independent.ie/national-news ... 97521.html

_________________
"Sitting on the sidelines, cribbing and moaning is a lost opportunity. I don't know how people who engage in that don't commit suicide." - Bertie Ahern, 4/July/2004
"It is irresponsible to suggest that the ‘negative equity’ scenario that occurred in the late 1980’s in the UK could occur in Ireland" - Marie Hunt, Director of Research, CB Richard Ellis - Press Release 17/Apr/2007


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WIW - 3 Seafield Mews, MOnkstown, Co. Dublin
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:45 am 
Offline
Under CAB Investigation

Joined: Nov 21, 2006
Posts: 2355
mambo wrote:
"3 Seafield Mews, Monkstown, failed to attract a bid at auction. Its agent Lisney is still quoting €275,000 and is now in negotiations for a private treaty sale."
http://www.independent.ie/national-news ... 97521.html



Now Sale Agreed - again.... http://www.myhome.ie/1613290


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WIW - 3 Seafield Mews, MOnkstown, Co. Dublin
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:56 pm 
Offline
Planning Tribunal Attendee

Joined: Aug 2, 2011
Posts: 1248
KOR101 wrote:
I never got to view it because it went so quickly, but I did walk by the front. It's at the end of a cul-de-sac of similar mews (renovated ones), and much nicer than the photos. The location is excellent, and with an architect conversion you could make yourself something really very nice, and something certain to be very valuable one day.


You were right. Bought back then for €250K. Now up for just shy of €1 mil.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WIW - 3 Seafield Mews, MOnkstown, Co. Dublin
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:53 pm 
Offline
Old Time Landlord

Joined: Jun 7, 2011
Posts: 375
york wrote:
KOR101 wrote:
I never got to view it because it went so quickly, but I did walk by the front. It's at the end of a cul-de-sac of similar mews (renovated ones), and much nicer than the photos. The location is excellent, and with an architect conversion you could make yourself something really very nice, and something certain to be very valuable one day.


You were right. Bought back then for €250K. Now up for just shy of €1 mil.
Wonder whether anyone on here bought it?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Click for Latest Posts LATEST POSTS Click for Forum List FORUMS   

Follow, Retweet @dailypinster

  

Pyramid Built, Is Better Built!