Board index » The IRISH PROPERTY BUBBLE » Sell, Buy or Rent?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3872 posts ]  [Go to page]   Previous  1 ... 255, 256, 257, 258, 259
 Post subject: Re: The worst value house in Ireland?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:42 pm 
Planning Tribunal Attendee

ohlordy wrote:
I know it's location location location etc

but, not particularly big nor attractive...

https://www.myhome.ie/residential/broch ... -4/3865370

Not very nice is it? Pictures of 2 of the loo's show them sandwiched in tight between sinks and shower enclosure. In a 4 bed sub 1000 sq ft house that'd be forgivable. But in a 3500 sq ft house?

Beside light switches are located in such a way as to cause you to pull a muscle if operating them from your bed. And they seem to have limited the amount of wall sockets installed - forcing you into extension leads if your preferred layout doesn't happen to align with theirs.

I don't think there's been a lot of attention to detailing. On a house of this price?

Post subject: Re: The worst value house in Ireland?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:48 pm 
Property Magnate

york wrote:
ohlordy wrote:
I know it's location location location etc

but, not particularly big nor attractive...

https://www.myhome.ie/residential/broch ... -4/3865370

Not very nice is it? Pictures of 2 of the loo's show them sandwiched in tight between sinks and shower enclosure. In a 4 bed sub 1000 sq ft house that'd be forgivable. But in a 3500 sq ft house?

Beside light switches are located in such a way as to cause you to pull a muscle if operating them from your bed. And they seem to have limited the amount of wall sockets installed - forcing you into extension leads if your preferred layout doesn't happen to align with theirs.

I don't think there's been a lot of attention to detailing. On a house of this price?

the loos are ridiculous

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3872 posts ]  [Go to page]   Previous  1 ... 255, 256, 257, 258, 259

Board index » The IRISH PROPERTY BUBBLE » Sell, Buy or Rent?