Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 703 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: What they said, when they said it. Quotes from VIs.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:04 am 
Too Big to Fail

Magpie wrote:
That makes me fear for our children. We'll be retired or nearing retirement before SF get into power. Our kids will be the ones for suffer the consequences of an SF led government.

Yet today's kids & adults are suffering the consequences of an FG-led government for 7 years
" The strategy now is to change the narrative around the housing crisis and homelessness crisis so we’re not faced with the words ‘emergency’ and ‘crisis’ on a daily basis. They want people to think it’s not that bad.” - Paul Murphy TD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:31 am 
Under CAB Investigation

Coles2 wrote:
I wouldn't call him hateful, more frustrated and angry. If you want to see hate then you read your own comments. With regards to him being a Traveller and supporting Sinn Fein, it doesn't come as a surprise to me given that that political party is the only party that supports Travellers. It seems to be part of some republican principle about cherishing all of the children equally?

Yes SF and its military wing is well know for cherishing criminals, tax cheats and peadopfiles especially if they are good republics.

But hey nobody here is a mouth piece for an organisation that still runs secret kangaroo courts to decide who and what is good.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:12 pm 
Private Tenant

Coles2 wrote:
I wouldn't call him hateful, more frustrated and angry. If you want to see hate then you read your own comments. With regards to him being a Traveller and supporting Sinn Fein, it doesn't come as a surprise to me given that that political party is the only party that supports Travellers. It seems to be part of some republican principle about cherishing all of the children equally?

Also worth noting that Sinn Fein is easily the largest political party on this island. Scary, eh? Particularly for property prices, right?

Hateful? They guy behaved like an aggressive thug. I'm actually surprised the anchors didnt call him out on his poor behaviour. He also added precisely fuck all to the debate unless you consider calling people names a valuable contribution.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:13 pm 
Private Tenant

Luan wrote:
Coles2 wrote:

Yes SF and its military wing is well know for cherishing criminals, tax cheats and peadopfiles especially if they are good republics.

But hey nobody here is a mouth piece for an organisation that still runs secret kangaroo courts to decide who and what is good.

Hilarious isnt it? Getting lectures on morality from the Shinners. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:17 pm 
Under CAB Investigation

temene wrote:
Magpie wrote:
That makes me fear for our children. We'll be retired or nearing retirement before SF get into power. Our kids will be the ones for suffer the consequences of an SF led government.

Yet today's kids & adults are suffering the consequences of an FG-led government for 7 years
" The strategy now is to change the narrative around the housing crisis and homelessness crisis so we’re not faced with the words ‘emergency’ and ‘crisis’ on a daily basis. They want people to think it’s not that bad.” - Paul Murphy TD

Today's kids & adults are suffering are still suffering the consequences of FF destroying the economy. The majority of people in the state are in a better place than they were 7 years ago.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:29 am 
Nationalised

Luan wrote:
Coles2 wrote:

You're calling me a mouth piece for the IRA? For fuck sake you are ridiculous. Run along and evict a family or something. Maybe spit on a homeless child. And take the half-wit with you.

This is the face of your Ireland. Never forget it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:38 am 
Under CAB Investigation

Coles2 wrote:
Luan wrote:
Coles2 wrote:

You're calling me a mouth piece for the IRA? For fuck sake you are ridiculous. Run along and evict a family or something. Maybe spit on a homeless child. And take the half-wit with you.

The force of SF is strong in this one. However the ability to read is lacking - I clearly said nobody here is a mouthpiece for an organization that cherishes tax cheats, criminals and peadophiles providing they are good republicans.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:39 am 
Nationalised

Luan wrote:
*yawn*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:38 am 
Nationalised

Coles2 wrote:

Awesome logic. Some loudmouth moronic thug on TV3 has all the answers ... because Brendan Smyth.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:14 am 
Nationalised

ps200306 wrote:
Coles2 wrote:

Awesome logic. Some loudmouth moronic thug on TV3 has all the answers ... because Brendan Smyth.

Did John Connors claim to have all the answers? When did he do that? He's actually just pointing out the problems as he sees them but I suppose it' fair to call him a 'loudmouth' for using his voice?

With regards Brendan Smyth, I'm sure we can all agree that he represents our shared past where psychopaths dressed themselves up as righteous leaders and silenced their victims. Anyone who thinks they have a monopoly on morality is a fool and deserves to be reminded of it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:29 pm 
Nationalised

Coles2 wrote:
Did John Connors claim to have all the answers? When did he do that? He's actually just pointing out the problems as he sees them but I suppose it' fair to call him a 'loudmouth' for using his voice?

Not all the answers in fairness. He did talk about the success of Apollo House and the fact that he'd like to see homeless people walk into the 10,000 houses that are lying empty. You could forgive the average person for glossing over the complexities (such as that if the 10,000 houses exist, somebody owns them) but he forfeits his free pass by being an obnoxious loudmouth.

Coles2 wrote:
With regards Brendan Smyth, I'm sure we can all agree that he represents our shared past where psychopaths dressed themselves up as righteous leaders and silenced their victims.

Speak for yourself. Brendan Smyth is no part of my past, shared or otherwise. He's a (dead) criminal pervert. Nobody is responsible for his actions except himself. I'm not sharing in any collective guilt just so someone else can push their "solutions" on me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:16 pm 
Too Big to Fail

"At the end of the day homelessness is a political issue." - Fr Peter McVerry 16/12/17.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:11 pm 
Real Estate Developer

Mods - does this really belong on this topic? , or on this site?

I think politics.ie is a far better forum for bigotted idiots to stand in a barren field chucking muck at each other

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:22 pm 
Too Big to Fail

“not a hope” of the housing crisis being solved within the next two years
"Are we going to solve it in two years? Not a hope, because there’s a massive catching-up exercise to be done here"
- Minister of State for the Diaspora and International Development Ciarán Cannon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:25 pm 
Too Big to Fail

temene wrote:
“not a hope” of the housing crisis being solved within the next two years
"Are we going to solve it in two years? Not a hope, because there’s a massive catching-up exercise to be done here"
- Minister of State for the Diaspora and International Development Ciarán Cannon

Did Simon Coveney not sort by last July as promised?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 703 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next