Board index » The IRISH PROPERTY BUBBLE » The Golden Circle » NAMAwatch (Pt. I)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  [Go to page]   Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: All You Ever Wanted to Know about NAMA - The Repository
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:30 pm 
Property Magnate

CaveCanem wrote:
From Dr Constantin's blog

Quote:
At the time of the original announcement of this arrangement I publicly stated that there was absolutely nothing in the Nama legislation precluding parties with direct interest in Nama from investing in this SPV. And boy, clearly unaware of such pithy things like conflict of interest, Nama announced that its majority owners will be:

Irish Life Assurance (a part of the IL&P that has been at the centre of the Anglo deposits controversy and one of the most leveraged banks in the nation),
New Ireland (an insurance branch of BofI), and
AIB Investment Managers.

http://trueeconomics.blogspot.com/2010/03/economics-31032010-expensive-joke.html

pilashite

Is there any way to check if they used their own capital or client funds?

I asked at the time if this could happen, and I remember Vincent Browne almost jokingly asking George Lee if this could happen.

Post subject: Re: All You Ever Wanted to Know about NAMA - The Repository
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:12 am 
Migrant

Our wide variety of well being treatments include, Intravenous Ozone Therapy, Intravenous Laser Therapy and our well known Vitamin Infusions, also known as VitaDrip, tailored to your specic needs.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  [Go to page]   Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Board index » The IRISH PROPERTY BUBBLE » The Golden Circle » NAMAwatch (Pt. I)