Board index » The IRISH PROPERTY BUBBLE » The Central Bank » IMF Watch (IRL)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 344 posts ]  [Go to page]   Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: Nigel Farage:Euro Game is up. Who the hell do you think
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:26 pm 
Of Systemic Importance

ex-Patrick wrote:
France using Ireland in a bid to strike a blow at it's then enemy of Britain
Or France taking up the Irish cause and fighting on Ireland's behalf. Matter of perspective I suppose.[/quote]
Indeed....but I'd reckon France in 1798, with Napoleon leading the army, was more concerned with beating/waekening the Brits than securing Irish freedom and sailing home again! Not that I wish they hadn't come in greater numbers back then!

But all to do with one's perspective as you say

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:03 pm 
Nationalised

Lunch with the FT: Nigel Farage - FT.com http://on.ft.com/1UMLt9g via @FT

great piece :D

Quote:
‘I am what I am,’ says the Ukip leader over six pints, a bottle of wine and two glasses of port

Nigel Farage has an adjective for the good things in life — “proper”. Proper blokes, proper jobs, proper markets. And when we meet at The Lamb, a pub in London’s Leadenhall Market, he clearly is in the mood for a proper lunch. “Have we got an order in?” the leader of the UK Independence party exclaims within two minutes of our arrival. “A man could die of thirst in here.”

BD BD BD 8DD 8DD XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:54 pm 
Under CAB Investigation

Bit of a lightweight for a journalist, they only had a few pints

If they ever send him to interview BIFFO he could run into some serious problems

Not a proper journalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:14 am 
Too Big to Fail

France told UK last October to leave EU if they did not want further integration. (youtube link is gone!)
In a debate with MEP Farage, Hollande stated:
"We've been going through this for years. If we don't want to strengthen Europe, then there's only one road. I heard what Mr Farage say that the only road is for those who are not convinced of Europe is to leave Europe. There is no other way. It's a horrible path, but it's a logical path. Leave Europe, leave Schengen and leave democracy. Do you really want to participate in a common state? That's the question."
Hollande went on to say that EU is heading for a federal structure. “We need to keep our eyes on the long term, for the federation of nation states, which must remain our horizon”

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:23 pm 
Too Big to Fail

Nigel Farage EU Parliament 28 June 2016

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:39 pm 
Real Estate Developer

Jesus christ, wow just wow

"No deal is better than the rotten deal we have now"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... parliament
Quote:
The former Belgian prime minister Guy Verhofstadt said: “I am shocked, Mr Farage. You are presenting yourself as the defender of the little man, while you have an offshore financial construction.”

As Farage laughed, Verhofstadt added: “OK, let’s be positive, we are getting rid of the biggest waste of EU budget: your salary.”

One good thing to come out of this Brexit is finding out how entertaining the House of Commons and EU Parliament can be...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:45 pm 
Too Big to Fail

He loved that. No other flags on display in the chamber at people's desks. Is it against etiquette or policy?

The real damage is done by those millions who want to 'get by'. The ordinary men who just want to be left in peace. Those who don’t want their lives disturbed by anything bigger than themselves. Those with no sides and no causes. Those who won’t take measure of their own strength, for fear of antagonizing their own weakness. Those people who roll up their spirits into tiny little balls so as to be safe. Safe?! From what?
Sophie Scholl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:47 pm 
Under CAB Investigation

Farage starting to repeat himself, sure beats having to declare some real policy. [Never mind, Nige, if Brexit fails you could always find work as a stand up...

Farage six months ago:

Farage today:
"Funny isn't it, how things have changed - when I came here 17 years ago and said I wanted to lead a campaign to get Britain to leave the European union, you all laughed at me, but i have to say, you're not laughing now are you?"

Farage - he literally couldn't make it up!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:09 pm 
Nationalised

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vytenis_Andriukaitis

Nigel Farage talking about a 6 figure trading loss wrote:
The thing we used to drink here was port,” he says. “We’d all go back to work, all crimson. That’s just what we did! No one cared. I don’t drink port at all now, ever.”
What happened in the afternoons? “Chaos. Extraordinary. I remember once there was a really big cock-up . . . I remember the boss saying, ‘So when did this happen?’ ‘Half-past four yesterday afternoon.’ ‘Oh well, there we are then.’ The boss accepted this!”

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:29 pm 
Under CAB Investigation

If you look at what he (Nigel Farage) said when he used the word "Most" in his sentence this may actually still be correct. I'm not really sure. But picking out one singular example of someone who is a worker is not necessarily proof that Nigel Farage was incorrect in what he was saying.

Clearly, Nigel Farage has had an agenda for many years and now he has been successful in some way.

Change is rarely a good thing (though it is often promoted as a good thing by many in government since it suits the idea of continuous confusion and disarray that government likes to have so that it can keep busy fixing things).
This change does promise a wake up for many.
A big wake up could take place in the UK to address the items of concern.

A bigger wake up is now needed in the EU as a whole.

The Irish government is fundamentally a sell out operation of the people to the benefit of special interests.
Always has been but the EU has given it even more powers to abuse people.
Irish people are very tolerant of abuse and if they can't take it then they leave since they know that complaining about abuse in this country will only get you more. Ireland - Losers Paradise.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 344 posts ]  [Go to page]   Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Board index » The IRISH PROPERTY BUBBLE » The Central Bank » IMF Watch (IRL)