Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject: Re: Reasons not to vote for Sinn Féin
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:30 pm 
Of Systemic Importance

Coles2 wrote:
Maybe someone lost the lock to their bicycle! Grrrr..! I'm absolutely fucking outraged. How dare someone do something like this to a clamp! What a total bastard.

Any word from the Disclosures Tribunal, by the way?
:lol:

Look, over there :arrow:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:30 pm 
Old Time Landlord

HiFi wrote:
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/sinn-feins-gerry-kelly-to-be-reported-to-pps-over-car-clamp-removal-36571089.html

"I remembered that the gym had a set of bolt cutters and I borrowed them."

So, Kelly "remembered" that a gym had a set of bolt cutters? In what context would he have remembered such a thing, I wonder?

(I'm thinking of popping down to my local library this weekend to borrow a jack-hammer.)

I'm no fan of SInn Fein but it's one of the more plausible explanations they've offered for less than exemplary behavior in quite some time.

Losing the keys of a lock in the confines of a gym is a surprisingly regular occurrence and they also usually have a policy of removing locks from lockers if people leave stuff overnight.

He's still a muppet for what he did.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:34 pm 
Nationalised

FreeFallin wrote:
Coles2 wrote:
Maybe someone lost the lock to their bicycle! Grrrr..! I'm absolutely fucking outraged. How dare someone do something like this to a clamp! What a total bastard.

Any word from the Disclosures Tribunal, by the way?

Look, over there
Exactly. You're being played for fools. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:37 pm 
Nationalised

Mob of Blueshirts jerking off over a fucking parking clamp while ignoring real news.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:45 am 
Of Systemic Importance

Coles2 wrote:

Mob of Blueshirts jerking off over a fucking parking clamp while ignoring real news.

This?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:12 am 
Nationalised

er.... how is abortion relevant to a parking clamp?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:28 am 
Of Systemic Importance

I thought the shinners were in favour of murdering babies?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:28 am 
Of Systemic Importance

Coles2 wrote:

I was speculating about what you meant by the "real news" on the subject of "Reasons not to vote for Sinn Féin".

Coles2 wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:02 am 
Nationalised

Eschatologist wrote:
Coles2 wrote:

I was speculating about what you meant by the "real news" on the subject of "Reasons not to vote for Sinn Féin".

Coles2 wrote:

AS far as I'm aware no official proposals have been made on the wording of any abortion referendum and as such SF haven't expressed any view except that they are in favour of repealing the 8th amendment. When it comes to a referendum each Sinn Fein TD's vote carries the same weight as every other citizen in the country.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:36 am 
Nationalised

Outrage as Sinn Fein member calls the sectarian Northern Ireland of 1968 a "putrid little statelet''. -The Journal.ie

GRRRRR.....!!!! I'm outraged!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:28 am 
Of Systemic Importance

We're going off topic here...lets get back to the bullying and intimidation aagainst SF elected representatives from within their own party.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:07 pm 
Under CAB Investigation

grumpy wrote:
I thought the shinners were in favour of murdering babies?

Historically they didn’t like unionists either :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:14 pm 
Under CAB Investigation

FreeFallin wrote:
We're going off topic here...lets get back to the bullying and intimidation aagainst SF elected representatives from within their own party.

You must be stupid or something.

Gerry and Mary Lou have told us time and time again that there is no culture of bullying in Sein Fein :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:23 pm 
Of Systemic Importance

Coles2 wrote:
As far as I'm aware no official proposals have been made on the wording of any abortion referendum and as such SF haven't expressed any view except that they are in favour of repealing the 8th amendment. When it comes to a referendum each Sinn Fein TD's vote carries the same weight as every other citizen in the country.

All 23 Sinn Fein TDs have indicated that they are against unrestricted terminations up to 12 weeks.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/s ... 62750.html

And yet in November they "voted to reaffirm their position to repeal the Eighth Amendment" and "voted down the option for elected representatives to be allowed to vote on the issue of abortion according to their conscience or personal opinion."
http://www.thejournal.ie/sinn-fein-abor ... 4-Nov2017/

I realise that quoting from the Indo and thejournal is hardly good sourcing, do you have better information?

It seems odd that a party that has voted to repeal has 100% of its TDs opposed to unrestricted terminations up to 12 weeks.

Where's the logic?

Maybe they're only opposed to the legislative proposal because it isn't an SF proposal. That would be consistent.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:53 am 
Under CAB Investigation

Sein Fein are not happy bunnies - Dublin North West constituency has been warned they face disciplinary action (remember this is the political wing of a terrorist organization and Ex-SF councilor Noeleen Reilly was not really physically assulted by a party member) if they do not stop discussing their grievances (i.e. bullying allegations) in public.

SF is a democratic party, the leadership of which has never been contested openly. For some reason only one candidate runs and is always elected. There is no evidence the party is run by military council in Belfast.

There is some evidence of a bullying culture but the party is taking appropriate action to cover it up. Party members are instructed not to engage in direct or indirect contact or correspondence with any journalist or media outlet in relation to internal party matters.

Let’s hope all the good soldiers follow orders this time as any spotlight on internal matters is very damaging for the party :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16