Board index » The Soup

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  [Go to page]   1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: New nationalist, anti-immigration party launches in Ireland
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:54 pm 
Offline
Nationalised
User avatar

Joined: Jan 4, 2013
Posts: 17351
http://www.thejournal.ie/the-national-p ... 2-Nov2016/

Not sure what sort of nationalists they are but they don't like foreigners anyway. I presume this'll be right up the street of a few Pinsters.

_________________
— Try, fail, understand, win. —


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New nationalist, anti-immigration party launches in Irel
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:20 pm 
Offline
Too Big to Fail

Joined: Feb 21, 2008
Posts: 4436
Mantissa wrote:
http://www.thejournal.ie/the-national-party-merrion-hotel-3084352-Nov2016/

Not sure what sort of nationalists they are but they don't like foreigners anyway. I presume this'll be right up the street of a few Pinsters.


The PIRA (aka Sinn Fein) already have that particular demographic well covered. With FF taking the rest.

Very old news.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New nationalist, anti-immigration party launches in Irel
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:36 pm 
Offline
Too Big to Fail
User avatar

Joined: Mar 7, 2012
Posts: 3366
Location: Lovely Leitrim
Merrion Hotel cancels launch of anti-immigration political party

The National Party says it stands against immigration, “dictatorial” EU and is anti-abortion

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics ... -1.2870264

Must have been cancelled by furrigners working in the hotel

_________________
If Monday was a browser it'd be IE.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New nationalist, anti-immigration party launches in Irel
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:39 pm 
Offline
Of Systemic Importance

Joined: Sep 13, 2012
Posts: 5520
Looks like another anti-abortion party.

I suppose the near-death of Renua has left a void.

_________________
"It's easy to confuse what is with what ought to be, especially when what is has worked out in your favour"
Tyrion Lannister


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New nationalist, anti-immigration party launches in Irel
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:44 pm 
Offline
Nationalised
User avatar

Joined: Jan 4, 2013
Posts: 17351
Eschatologist wrote:
Looks like another anti-abortion party.

I suppose the near-death of Renua has left a void.


So if you're anti-abortion and anti-immigrant, where would you stand on aborting immigrant foetuses?

This calls for philosoraptor.

_________________
— Try, fail, understand, win. —


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New nationalist, anti-immigration party launches in Irel
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:48 pm 
Offline
Of Systemic Importance

Joined: Sep 13, 2012
Posts: 5520
Mantissa wrote:
So if you're anti-abortion and anti-immigrant, where would you stand on aborting immigrant foetuses?

That it has to happen in a foreign place, same as the non-immigrant foetuses.

_________________
"It's easy to confuse what is with what ought to be, especially when what is has worked out in your favour"
Tyrion Lannister


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New nationalist, anti-immigration party launches in Irel
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:49 pm 
Offline
Of Systemic Importance

Joined: Nov 4, 2011
Posts: 6075
Location: SthDub
Mantissa wrote:
http://www.thejournal.ie/the-national-party-merrion-hotel-3084352-Nov2016/

Not sure what sort of nationalists they are but they don't like foreigners anyway. I presume this'll be right up the street of a few Pinsters.

Again Mantissa....name these people who don't like foreigners, want a racially pure USA! etc etc.
You've thrown this out a few times now.

But good to see being anti mass-immigration, anti abortion and anti EU makes you 'extreme right wing'
http://www.independent.ie/incoming/dubl ... 20496.html
Democracy is alive and well in Ireland. One day we may have our own Trump/Brexit moment if this kind of censorship goes on


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New nationalist, anti-immigration party launches in Irel
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:51 pm 
Offline
Nationalised
User avatar

Joined: Jan 4, 2013
Posts: 17351
FreeFallin wrote:
Mantissa wrote:
http://www.thejournal.ie/the-national-party-merrion-hotel-3084352-Nov2016/

Not sure what sort of nationalists they are but they don't like foreigners anyway. I presume this'll be right up the street of a few Pinsters.

Again Mantissa....name these people who don't like foreigners, want a racially pure USA! etc etc.
You've thrown this out a few times now.


This is about Ireland, not the USA.
Any of the terrorism threads will give you lots of examples of people who are anti-immigration. Plus some outright racism, which of course is different.

_________________
— Try, fail, understand, win. —


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New nationalist, anti-immigration party launches in Irel
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:55 pm 
Offline
Nationalised
User avatar

Joined: Jan 4, 2013
Posts: 17351
Eschatologist wrote:
Mantissa wrote:
So if you're anti-abortion and anti-immigrant, where would you stand on aborting immigrant foetuses?

That it has to happen in a foreign place, same as the non-immigrant foetuses.


Well that makes sense.

_________________
— Try, fail, understand, win. —


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New nationalist, anti-immigration party launches in Irel
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:00 pm 
Offline
Of Systemic Importance

Joined: Nov 4, 2011
Posts: 6075
Location: SthDub
Mantissa wrote:
FreeFallin wrote:
Mantissa wrote:
http://www.thejournal.ie/the-national-party-merrion-hotel-3084352-Nov2016/

Not sure what sort of nationalists they are but they don't like foreigners anyway. I presume this'll be right up the street of a few Pinsters.

Again Mantissa....name these people who don't like foreigners, want a racially pure USA! etc etc.
You've thrown this out a few times now.


This is about Ireland, not the USA.
Any of the terrorism threads will give you lots of examples of people who are anti-immigration. Plus some outright racism, which of course is different.

It is indeed. But nothing happens in isolation


Top
 Profile  
 



Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  [Go to page]   1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

    Board index » The Soup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Follow, Retweet @dailypinster



Pyramid Built, Is Better Built! - Latest Property Discussions www.thepropertypin.com