Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2059 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138
 Post subject: Re: Tesla - Pimping Elon's Ride?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:30 pm 
Single Home Owner

jmc wrote:
quackquack wrote:
Jmc. If i had a tesla for every time u mentioned u live in cali, id have taken their last quarters entire production run. I doubt elon is too concerned with you passing his house giving him the finger. He probably has more interesting stuff to worry about/do.
I vaguely remember u mentioned that you drive mid-eighties bmws and claiming that their brakes were superior to modern cars, which is idiotic. My apologies if that wasnt u, but i am pretty sure it was.
Tax breaks for industries are nothing new. Why is there a bmw plant in spartenberg? Not too many electrics coming out of that....
Anyway, you seem to have plenty of tome to spit out Siri like rants, full of chunks of info, but making no overall sense.
The model 3 is outselling the bmw 3 series, just like the s outsells the 7. Bmw are very worried.....
Say hi to Elon the next time you meet. Im sure he'd love to hear your opinions...

Well it seems your memory is just as dodgy as you critical faculties and reading comprehension. And you are still completely clueless on the subject. The best analogy I have for Irish people to illustrate when they have nt a clue about something is - you know when Irish Americans try to talk about Irish politics, they know so little about the subject they are not even wrong. Well, thats you on this particular subject.

Your rambling screed above says it all.

Get back to us when you actually know enough to have an informed opinion. There have been quiet a few informed posters here over the years. Often on the other side. I just throw in my stuff because I'm actually here, locally, and its not just something I read about in the ra-ra PR handout reprinting blogs. Which seems to be the source of most of the Musk knee-pad stories here.

If you ever need directions to the Tesla HQ just off Arestradero just let me know. Been working in the neighborhood on and off for decades. Dont ya know. Even been inside it, once. That in local parlance is the, go fuck yourself, blow off.

Have a nice day.

(sorry, that line was uncalled for)

My. How the mighty have fallen. That's the best you can do? I expected more.

Out of curiosity, was it a dominos or papa john's u were dropping off to hq?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:38 pm 
Nationalised

Eschatologist wrote:
jmc wrote:
If you ever need directions to the Tesla HQ just off Arestradero just let me know. Been working in the neighborhood on and off for decades. Dont ya know. Even been inside it, once. That in local parlance is the, go fuck yourself, blow off.

I honestly have no idea why you're here. It's clearly not to make friends or impress anyone.

By the same loose definition, I worked in that neighbourhood on and off for decades. You can't spin up and down the motorway without passing a bunch of household name tech companies. jmc sounds like those god-awful people I hear in Finnegans in Dalkey recounting their "how I met Bono in the jacks and got invoited to a porty in his house" stories.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:32 pm 
Under CAB Investigation

Two really interesting very honest videos on Tesla batteries for the Nerds among us including a deep dive into the Model 3 battery pack

Part 1: https://youtu.be/kGFiaWvD-KI

Part 2: https://youtu.be/TdUqQZC2dcE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:52 pm 
Nationalised

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/tesl ... me-2018-10

Quote:
Tesla just outsold Mercedes-Benz in the US for the first time

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2059 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138