Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
 Post subject: Re: SpaceX - The Quest For Mars
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:15 am 
Under CAB Investigation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:30 pm 
Nationalised

Did we just glimpse a novel craft of the long rumoured Secret Space Program before the feed was cut to Dragon X docking? :x

Quote:
Speaking of the figure, Blake asks: “Could this be the infamous TR-3B up in space visiting up close?

“This is stunning footage,” he continues as he slows down the startling clip.

The TR-3 Black Mamta is the name for a highly-speculated secret surveillance plane used by the US Air Force.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird- ... -cut-video

Here is the original video and channel - IS this the USAF taking a peak or buzzing Dragon X for shits and giggles? :nin

What could it be?

"Politicians are always realistically maneuvering for the next election. They are obsolete as fundamental problem-solvers." - Buckminster Fuller

"I was comfortable with a couple of banks being married today, instead i wake up and find I'm married to the banks." - Catbear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:59 pm 
Real Estate Developer

Looks like a city @ night passing below on the earths surface.

Last edited by snaps on Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:10 pm 
Under CAB Investigation

snaps wrote:
Looks like a city @ night passing below on the earths service.

Yes that looks exactly like lights from a town / city on the night side of the Earth as the Dragon approaches the station from below.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:23 pm 
Nationalised

Terra Incognita wrote:
snaps wrote:
Looks like a city @ night passing below on the earths service.

Yes that looks exactly like lights from a town / city on the night side of the Earth as the Dragon approaches the station from below.

Maybe someone has access to the right data and astronomy/space flight app to simulate and determine the earths location from this POV.

The quality of the video hampers close inspection. I’m not 100% sure but one light flash eminating from the dragon seems to reflect back, visually suggesting it’s a close proximity object behind it but it could also be an aretefact of the video compression at work creating a localized but false increase in the brightness momentarily.

"Politicians are always realistically maneuvering for the next election. They are obsolete as fundamental problem-solvers." - Buckminster Fuller

"I was comfortable with a couple of banks being married today, instead i wake up and find I'm married to the banks." - Catbear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:48 am 
Nationalised

Open Window wrote:
Did we just glimpse a novel craft of the long rumoured Secret Space Program before the feed was cut to Dragon X docking? :x

No.

Quote:
Speaking of the figure, Blake asks: “Could this be the infamous TR-3B up in space visiting up close?

“This is stunning footage,” he continues as he slows down the startling clip.

Bollox. They declare variously that it could be USAF, but "definitely reverse-engineered alien technology", and looks to be "100 yards long". HTF do they know? HTF could you even speculate? There is no possible way of knowing how far away the "object" is, so any speculation as to size is rank bolloxology.

Open Window wrote:
Here is the original video and channel - IS this the USAF taking a peak or buzzing Dragon X for shits and giggles? :nin

No.

Open Window wrote:
What could it be?

A city, like everyone else said. Listen, if these pathetic eejits actually cared about what is really was, they'd give us the footage in context. The SpaceX coverage tells you minute by minute how far away the Dragon is. Once you know the distance, you should be able to work out how fast the Earth will appear to move underneath. And it is underneath -- the Dragon approaches from below and the space station rotates once per orbit to keep its belly pointing at Earth. So we know for a fact that we are looking at the night side of the Earth. The ISS flies over 90% of the inhabited part of Earth. When a bunch of lights the colour of sodium street lamps passes by, it could be the USAF or aliens... but more likely these two conspiracy nuts are a pair of attention-seeking morons. As far as I can tell, the footage isn't even from the most recent mission. It's grabbed from the promotional insert at the start of this. The "aliens" (a.k.a street lights) pass by at 1:35.

Open Window wrote:
Maybe someone has access to the right data and astronomy/space flight app to simulate and determine the earths location from this POV.

Yeah but they conveniently omitted any context that would make that remotely possible.

Open Window wrote:
The quality of the video hampers close inspection. I’m not 100% sure but one light flash eminating from the dragon seems to reflect back, visually suggesting it’s a close proximity object behind it but it could also be an aretefact of the video compression at work creating a localized but false increase in the brightness momentarily.

The picture is way over-exposed. Any light flash is going to saturate it further. In any case, the light flash is toward you and they said themselves the object is behind the Dragon capsule. You wouldn't expect any reflection. Especially because ...

IT'S A CITY.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:56 am 
Real Estate Developer

It's a city or a piece of the faring floating past.

3rd phase are well known hoaxers.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:40 pm 
Nationalised

ps200306 wrote:
Open Window wrote:

The picture is way over-exposed. Any light flash is going to saturate it further. In any case, the light flash is toward you and they said themselves the object is behind the Dragon capsule. You wouldn't expect any reflection. Especially because ...

IT'S A CITY.

Yep I can dig that, nor did I argue against it. It's the best explanation I've seen anywhere.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29